Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Jeffersons.co
(201) 374-9226

Just called Jefferson's for my order placed in the 25th and it's barely getting sent out. He said give it 15-20 min for tracking notice. So if I have never called, my package would of never shipped. At least they still had it stocked. Smh.

Words cannot describe how bad i feel to have given out the link for them in the first place. If anyone is to blame is me. Please accept my deepest appologies guys. I never meant for everyone to have such horrible customer service. I just wanted all of us to have really good deals on mnn. I will not deal with them again. Sorry.

Last edited:
Jeffersons.co
(201) 374-9226

Just called Jefferson's for my order placed in the 25th and it's barely getting sent out. He said give it 15-20 min for tracking notice. So if I have never called, my package would of never shipped. At least they still had it stocked. Smh.

Words cannot describe how bad i feel to have given out the link for them in the first place. If anyone is to blame is me. Please accept my deepest appologies guys. I never meant for everyone to have such horrible customer service. I just wanted all of us to have really good deals on mnn. I will not deal with them again. Sorry.
dont feel bad bro, it aint on you AT ALL.

I finally got in contact with them by phone. I ordered a sz 40 Penny on the 22nd that never shipped, now its out of stock. 
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif

But this dude Chad thats answering the calls is a stand up dude. He's gonna try to help me out. 

I just received an email from jeffersons and they claim they sent me an extra jersey and want me to return one. I did receive the jersey I ordered but only 1. What do I do about that?

I just received an email from jeffersons and they claim they sent me an extra jersey and want me to return one. I did receive the jersey I ordered but only 1. What do I do about that?

LOL what?!!

How can they even have the audacity to email you and suggest that...

That sounds like that craigslist I'll send you a check for way more than you're asking for send me back the rest scam. Tell them you only received one. Nothing to worry about.

Still waiting on my Lebron/Curry combo myself. Honestly won't even be mad if they get canceled. I let y'all boys talk me into buying them anyway :lol:

Same here. Looks like people didn't hold out hope on there being a $100 sale anytime soon and accepted the $150-$175 range to be a fair price.

I like the Cooper, but wonder why of all jerseys to make in the U.S. they went with that one.

i thought the same thing. such an obscure choice to decide to make with the OG mesh and cut. it really is the only reason i got it over the purple worthy. the new cut doesnt bother me at all, the new mesh doesnt bother me all that much either...but that OG mesh is fire

its probably old stock TBH...

If you a 2X Ruvilla.com has a Don M Yankees and Bo Jackson White Sox BP jersey for $59 with, I believe an additional 25% off.

Last edited:
E-mailed Jeffersons today saying I never got my tracking, they sent it to me within 30 minutes. Have had a good experience with them so far, sucks for others in the thread.

I'd send it back if they covered shipping, gas money to commute to the post office, and paid a 30% restocking fee.

He didn't even receive an extra jersey though :lol:

I find it weird how they randomly accused him of that unless he's not telling us the truth

Either way if he got one or not, he doesn't have to do anything and I don't blame him.

I mean unless they shipped separately I haven't received anything yet, maybe it will come in the mail tmrw.

Did you ask them why they said that?

Either way I'd keep it. Companies do it all the time and don't ask for it back

If they sent you something separate they should be able to have the package returned before it's delivered

Back
Top Bottom