Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Did jefferson's send you a free return postage sticker? surely they can't be dumb enough to ask you to ship the extra jersey back to them at your expense?

No they did not. The first package came in a bag and the 2nd came in an amazon prime box with no plastic around the jersey.

yea that's smart :lol: have the customer have to pay to send it back, then have to fight them to get the return postage money. If they had a $50 m&n sale I wouldn't buy from this amateur business.

yea that's smart :lol: have the customer have to pay to send it back, then have to fight them to get the return postage money. If they had a $50 m&n sale I wouldn't buy from this amateur business.

I would but then again I like to gamble :lol:

So I ended up receiving the 2nd jersey from jeffersons today. Is there anyone who here who would actually send it back? It's an alternate Orlando Shaq jersey size 40 if anyone was wondering

they cant charge you for something you didnt authorize.

so therefore its a free jersey

if they ask, you never received it

IMO

On Thanksgiving, Lids had a scratcher where you can win up to 40% off your purchase.  So I had to get Steph's rookie jersey for sure because I'm not trying to drop $300 on it.  Came out to $180 since I ended up getting the 40%.  no way I can pass that price up.

View media item 2249464

i think imma by da OG around my hood..

I don't fault anyone who would keep it. But it's not like it's a mistake he caught. They caught the mistake before it even arrived at his place. He could have easily written return to sender on the package and be done with it. Just remember kindness goes a long way. Just my two cents.

Also what if it was you as the small business owner and you had shipped an item by accident of the same price value. Wouldn't you want that item back? I'm sure they meant well and tried to fix a problem they saw but realized they made an error. If it was like a shirt or socks I wouldn't understand. But a $300 jersey that's a big hit. If it was like NBA.com it be different compared to a small business like jeffersons. Idk i believe in karma and would try to do the right thing.

Last edited:
Any got detailed pics of my warm up jackets? Mostly 1 from 95. Thinking about cooking for reg price since I missed sale

Also what if it was you as the small business owner and you had shipped an item by accident of the same price value. Wouldn't you want that item back? I'm sure they meant well and tried to fix a problem they saw but realized they made an error. If it was like a shirt or socks I wouldn't understand. But a $300 jersey that's a big hit. If it was like NBA.com it be different compared to a small business like jeffersons. Idk i believe in karma and would try to do the right thing.

Then be professional about it. Offer a shipping label and store credit to compensate him for his time to mail it back. They approached the situation terribly.

I emailed them 2 days ago and they finally responded to me with tracking info this morning. Aren't they based in NJ?...my package says that it's in CA :nerd:

EDIT...is there any way I can re-route my package? I just moved and I forgot to do a change of address ahead of time. I'ts being delivered thru UPS sometime next week.
anybody??? :nerd: :nerd:

I emailed them 2 days ago and they finally responded to me with tracking info this morning. Aren't they based in NJ?...my package says that it's in CA :nerd:

EDIT...is there any way I can re-route my package? I just moved and I forgot to do a change of address ahead of time. I'ts being delivered thru UPS sometime next week.

u should've been called UPS to divert da package...

anybody???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
You can have it delivered to another address through the app. I'm not sure if it cost though

I've re-rerouted UPS packages before. They may try to be slick and charge a fee but just talk to an agent and they should be able to do it for free.

Last edited:
u should've been called UPS to divert da package...
I moved at the last minute, and at the time Jefferson's had not sent me any tracking info

You can have it delivered to another address through the app. I'm not sure if it cost though
hopefully it doesn't cost me anything

I've re-rerouted UPS packages before. They may try to be slick and charge a fee but just talk to an agent and they should be able to do it for free.
gotcha...thanks

Back
Top Bottom