Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Nah I never responded to the email
"If" you get an extra jersey, you should post it on IG and @ them and thank  them for the freebie. 

I can't believe they had the gull to send you that email. From everyone's experience in this thread, they seem very amateur. 

What if they put a cc charge on the extra jersey if not returned?

can't he just challenge that with his credit card company? he ordered one, it's not his fault they sent him an extra. he didn't authorize a second charge.

Could they actually do that? Try to charge me for something I haven't received?

Yes they could file a charge for the item. Legally though if you have proof that you only ordered one that is all you need to have that charge denied. The FTC says that any extra items are legally yours to keep. They've done this to prevent companies from sending unsolicited items and then demanding money and sending to collections. If you only ordered one, regardless if they sent two or not, you're fine.

I emailed them 2 days ago and they finally responded to me with tracking info this morning. Aren't they based in NJ?...my package says that it's in CA :nerd:

EDIT...is there any way I can re-route my package? I just moved and I forgot to do a change of address ahead of time. I'ts being delivered thru UPS sometime next week.

Last edited:
Got my package from Jefferson after a week.

Even paid extra for express :smh:

The jerseys were stuffed in a box...no plastic, no nothing. Just the jerseys with M&N tags.

The deal was dope, but I doubt I'll deal with them again.

damb...no plastic?

jeffersons started out so well then went to sh**

Fanatics has a bunch of jerseys marked down 20% today only and you can use AMEX20 to take another 20% off

tempted to cop the red AI rookie since I can't find the all star jersey

On Thanksgiving, Lids had a scratcher where you can win up to 40% off your purchase.  So I had to get Steph's rookie jersey for sure because I'm not trying to drop $300 on it.  Came out to $180 since I ended up getting the 40%.  no way I can pass that price up.

On Thanksgiving, Lids had a scratcher where you can win up to 40% off your purchase.  So I had to get Steph's rookie jersey for sure because I'm not trying to drop $300 on it.  Came out to $180 since I ended up getting the 40%.  no way I can pass that price up.

View media item 2249464

THey have it online?

I've never seen anything other than hats at any lids I e ever been to lol

So I ended up receiving the 2nd jersey from jeffersons today. Is there anyone who here who would actually send it back? It's an alternate Orlando Shaq jersey size 40 if anyone was wondering

So I ended up receiving the 2nd jersey from jeffersons today. Is there anyone who here who would actually send it back? It's an alternate Orlando Shaq jersey size 40 if anyone was wondering

It's up to your conscience. Is it the same jersey you originally purchased? If it is you can gift it to a friend or flip it.

Yeah it's the same that I originally purchased. My conscience doesn't bother me because I don't feel like I did anything wrong. I'll prolly end up just putting it on eBay I guess.

Eh if it was separate packageing and tracking I would probably send it back

I thought maybe they sent it in the same package which I would chalk up as a win and they wouldn't have been able to prove it

Up to you really, wouldn't fault you either way :lol:

I never received the 2nd tracking info but I get what you're saying. Idk I guess I'll think about it over the weekend

Meh, send it back. It's a jersey. Sheesh. 

You're gonna lose your integrity on a cheap *** $300 jersey. 

Back
Top Bottom