Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

does nba store eu have a spot for promo codes? would the amex20 apply on there? since its only 320 in comparison to 350 on the us site ..

NBA store USA and NBA store EU are two different sites and companies

Our sales or promo codes do not with with them

NBA store EU does have 15% off when you join the email list

NBA store USA and NBA store EU are two different sites and companies

Our sales or promo codes do not with with them

NBA store EU does have 15% off when you join the email list

thanks for the info brotha .. youve been real helpful last couple days

that Amex20 came in handy

not even sure I want the 96 but in a few years it'll fetch some nice coin when they can't make MJ jerseys anymore

Ordered the 93 All Star Jordan. It came out to $246.98 with AMEX20 code.I still have 2 96 All Star Jordan with tags on them.

I sold all my 96 MJ's for like $700+ each

not gonna lie I was greedy and copped like 7 of them

Last edited:
Ordered the 93 All Star Jordan. It came out to $246.98 with AMEX20 code.I still have 2 96 All Star Jordan with tags on them.

In that boat as well. Have the 2012 version. Not sure if I should cop even though the 2 is corrected.

Do wanna thank whoever put the AMEX20, saving about 70 bucks on 96 all star is clutch!! Passed on 93 because I have 91 so not much different to me (93 is better tho)

Ended up paying $221 for the 93 all star after amex20 and gift cards from raise. I also still have the 96 all star with tags from few years ago.

Idk if resell gonna be like that this time around

Feel like no one wants to pay even retail or MN

I won't be mad if this one doesn't, I was on the fence but for $286 I figured just pull the trigger and figure it out later

Why is my address banned from NBA.com? They just refunded my order..

SMFH

Did you use the AMEX20 code? If so, thats probably why..

Nah

Happened last time I tried to order something small. Instantly refunded. Put my girls address with same card and shipped with no issue

My girlfriend doesn't let me send **** to her house so I'm not even gonna bother ordering and sending it

Yeah. Looks like they killed the code AMEX20. Just tried to checkout on something to check. Hopefully all orders placed before they killed it will go through. I don't want to pay retail for M & N.

Last edited:
just tried to place an order through the nba eu site and checked out using my credit card through paypal and hit confirm but didnt go through all the way but i got an email from paypal .. but when i check my order history i have this

View media item 2318721
should i go through paypal and use my actual bank account?

Can anyone confirm is there is a 48 on the nba eu site in the 96 all star jersey? when i go on my phone its not but on desktop it is .. would there be a reason for this?

Back
Top Bottom