Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Tempted to just order and send to my girls without telling her but now the code doesn't work :smh:

that's my guess

Sixers workers are already wearing Nike gear so it's gotta be coming soon
Yeah it's confusing to me because even last year or 2 years ago the Hornets sell Jordan Brand Hornets gear in their team store and I don't understand how they're allowed to make that stuff while the Adidas license is still going

Got it cleared I think

Any codes? Not tryna pay $350+

I placed an order with the 20% off and that got refunded instantly. Got like 2,000 in pending charges too :smh:

Last edited:
ughhh...wish I would have hopped on the code.  can't justify spending close to $700 on 2 items that i'm only going to wear occassionally.  

Just copped a Sz 40 in the 96 All Star Joint....will go well with my legend blues!! 
smokin.gif

Mannnnnnnnnnn I just dished out $354.00 for the 96 all star. Got 10% off my first order from nba site but I had to work to get it applied. They wasn't going, lol I guess the amex20 got their attention.....thinking about it, that 10% did nothing but knock the tax off.....

Oh well, I've got plenty of M&N items for way below retail....can't win em all.....

Btw that blue 93 all star is nice but just bad timing. No way I can justify picking up both....

Back
Top Bottom