Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

$350 is crazy. If its been overproduced they'll hit ebay for less
yeah that's what I'm going to wait for and take my chances then. If not then it wasn't meant to be to have that jersey. My wife would kill me if I spent $350 right now on a jersey lol

Last edited:
$350?! They wiling
Yea, definitely too rich for my blood at the moment
mean.gif

yeah that's what I'm going to wait for and take my chances then. If not then it wasn't meant to be to have that jersey. My wife would kill me if I spent $350 right now on a jersey lol

That's my attitude towards it. It's a nice jersey. Real cool jersey. Just can't justify paying $350 plus tax for it at the moment. Had I used the amex20 code that even would've been stretching it.

Especially knowing I got some pretty cool m&n stuff these past few days for half off with no tax.

They've been over producing on all jordans and when they do sell out they restock

damn, i copped both jerseys ($670 :x ) this morning as soon as @j23app notification came thru. wish i'da known about the amex20 code, but i'd have been too late anyway. shoulda been in this thread, but i had no idea they were releasing today. thought it would be ASW.

:smh:

welp, i figured i'd cop now before they sell out and figure out if i'll keep both once they arrive

Last edited:
My kobe all star from Michael K came in today. Real fast shipping, copped Sunday night, arrived here in Cali today.

I wish they would put the inventory from transit and empire on their website as well. I believe the actual physical stores are all owned by the same people because they all have the exact same jerseys and a similar setup in store. I copped a few things from transit on Sunday in person which I would've copped online if I knew the sale was online as well.

My kobe all star from Michael K came in today. Real fast shipping, copped Sunday night, arrived here in Cali today.

I wish they would put the inventory from transit and empire on their website as well. I believe the actual physical stores are all owned by the same people because they all have the exact same jerseys and a similar setup in store. I copped a few things from transit on Sunday in person which I would've copped online if I knew the sale was online as well.

I may hit them up when I'm in the area tomorrow for work. Don't think I'll buy anything but it's rare to find a store with legit authentics.

If you see something. It's better to order it online. They charged tax in store but online I got the stuff with no tax and free shipping, plus you're in the city so you'd likely get it the next day.

I would've waited until I got back and ordered my stuff but I was fine paying the price I did in person. I didn't find out about the website until after the fact.

i think the online sale will be 40% but hopefully its 50% .. think i just wanna grab lebron rookie jersey .. i cant justify spending $350 on that mj all star

If you see something. It's better to order it online. They charged tax in store but online I got the stuff with no tax and free shipping, plus you're in the city so you'd likely get it the next day.

I would've waited until I got back and ordered my stuff but I was fine paying the price I did in person. I didn't find out about the website until after the fact.

Nice to know. Doubt I'll pick up anything since I don't really support their made in China products but I have time to kill. Weird how there's no tax online.

The no tax online thing caught me off guard. 98 kobe all star for $150 shipped I'll take it though. I've found some deals in those stores hat wise over the years, but I'm guessing they're trying to just clean all their m&n stuff out because I didn't recall seeing them sell m&n jerseys until about a year ago or so.

$350?! LMAO! Nah. I'm hoping that they do release more players from those all star teams though. I'm just not going to buy a Jordan jersey EVER.

I'm starting to feel poor :smh:

$240 for a pair of retro Jordan's
$300 for adidas NBA jerseys
$350 for this M&N jersey

How are the masses keeping up? We talking bout $600 for some 1 pair of retros and a jersey :lol:

Last edited:
I'm starting to feel poor
mean.gif

$240 for a pair of retro Jordan's
$300 for adidas NBA jerseys
$350 for this M&N jersey

How are the masses keeping up? We talking bout $600 for some 1 pair of retros and a jersey
laugh.gif
I just bought 2 M&N jerseys in the past 2 days for $450

Not money I wanna be spending but when those jerseys you don't ever find pop up you gotta hop on it 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom