Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anyone own a pinstripe Bulls? Pippen in particular? Curious if it runs tighter like the newer release, or a little bigger like the older ones - not sure on how long ago it came out.

Same here... I was hoping the 96 sells out so I can justify picking up 93... but nah... they still had those when I cAme home

i think both of the jerseys released today will sit for a while. especially the 96 being 350

not sure if the 93 all star ever had size 52 or 56. but if they did, they're gone now

Still don't get why these won't ship till Feb 10th or whatever
they may not have them in their warehouse yet...... so soon as they get em theyll start processing orders and getting them shipped out so it could end up being earlier than the 10th

There's absolutely nothing on the M&N website. Are they going out of business or something?

i think both of the jerseys released today will sit for a while. especially the 96 being 350

not sure if the 93 all star ever had size 52 or 56. but if they did, they're gone now

the '93 had at least sz 52 in stock yesterday. i saw it there. i'm pretty sure 56 was in stock as well. i don't think these jerseys will last as long as ppl think. slowly, but surely they'll be gone. def. before the month is out.

If you guys think you're done with the 93 and 96, you got another thing coming. If you know your history, figure out what happened on 2/14. :nerd:

You're welcome...

Back
Top Bottom