Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

^yea DHL but it seems DHL hands it off to USPS pretty early I. The process. My first order shipped out Friday and was handed off to USPS the same day.

I'm telling you, lids is terrible with shipping and filling orders. I was surprised how friendly their customer service was when I called. Sorry to hear about​ the cancelled orders, but not surprised.

Some of y'all won't be happy until these show up at the .99 spot :lol:
never satisfied​

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Some of y'all won't be happy until these show up at the .99 spot :lol:

Word :lol:. I'm taking what I can get but still trying to be patient. At this point if it isn't 25-30% at least I'll pass.

Think the magic pair will be the only one with any issues since they were one of the more expensive pairs and had such a large discount

Yeah outside of overselling I was thinking this is the reason for issues with the Magic pair. Will be interesting to see if Lids puts the Raps and Grizz up to $145 in the coming weeks. :lol:

^lol. We got a little spoiled these past few weeks

Damn right.

All these lids orders getting cancelled. Classic Lids. Wouldn't be surprised if some of you don't get the teams y'all ordered or completely wrong sizes :lol:

Looks like only a handful got cancelled.
yea i mean hopefully thats where it stops, and everyone gets their stuff

but in this fitted group im in, they sing nothing but the blues when it comes to Lids and all the bs they do 
mean.gif
 sending wrong hats, wrong sizes, over selling, etc etc

Looks like only a handful got cancelled.
yea i mean hopefully thats where it stops, and everyone gets their stuff

but in this fitted group im in, they sing nothing but the blues when it comes to Lids and all the bs they do :smh:  sending wrong hats, wrong sizes, over selling, etc etc

That stinks. I hope they mess up and send me something like the grizz or raptors instead of one of my magic shorts since they were much cheaper :lol:

On the Phone with Lids and they are trying to say I can't "stack" promotions...LOL

Doesn't matter, had another order once I found out what was going on and that one shipped as well. Will return these asap.

Edit* I know why she won't give it to me. They fixed the glitch. I added the bulls shorts to cart and the auto 30% off didn't happen.

Dah well. Will return these once the 2nd order comes in.

Last edited:
Size S and XL of the magic back on lids. No extra 30% off. Lidsfan code works still.

Back
Top Bottom