Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just ordered the Grizzlies shorts off of Lids. Was contemplating the Lakers too since I'm a fan but honestly they are too plain imo.

Both Lakers shorts will be available for big discounts later this year (Hornets and black non-pinstripe Bulls too). Because they're plain they will sit, just be patient unless you want them soon. The home shorts already were on-sale for $40 that someone posted here 2 weeks ago.

Just ordered the Grizzlies shorts off of Lids. Was contemplating the Lakers too since I'm a fan but honestly they are too plain imo.

Both Lakers shorts will be available for big discounts later this year (Hornets and black non-pinstripe Bulls too). Because they're plain they will sit, just be patient unless you want them soon. The home shorts already were on-sale for $40 that someone posted here 2 weeks ago.

Black bulls shorts haven't hit that low and they've been out for over a year now.

Now the hornets color....

Black bulls shorts haven't hit that low and they've been out for over a year now.

Now the hornets color....

I've seen the black Bulls go for $65-$90 last year. But yeah that Hornets pair will be sitting for a long while. :lol:

lakers shorts dont even have any kind of laker decal on em,,,, its just purple and yellow.... bulls shorts at least got abull on it, lol

wasnt interested in Lakers at all, but when they got posted for 40 beans, they been my daily drivers, underrated for sure 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wore em over the weekend

Bulls ain't that plain. They're nice black shorts with bad *** logos.

They just need to re release those black heat. Regret selling those. I think I sold em for $70 too brand new :smh:

Man those black heat need to get released again. Even the red ill scoop but id prefer black

Last edited:
Size S and XL of the magic back on lids. No extra 30% off. Lidsfan code works still.
this is why we can't have nice things on here :smh:

mans gotta understand these lurkers(even some members) all thru-out the forum be moving sneaky and start abusing things like that :smh:

I saw that Griffey bp in person and now I want one lol

Get one bruh!
I was def impressed when I opened it up and saw it in person.
most def

Last week I was at the mall and there's a sports apparel store with jerseys from all sports.

I was able to see the new Mets, Mariners, and Diamondbacks BPs and all 3 are nice as hell in person [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I'm 5'9 with long legs short torso, will size medium shorts be above the knee? I plan to play in these

Funny I legit came to post that, went to a few champs today and all had 5-6 different BP

Maybe shorts will start popping up too

lakers shorts dont even have any kind of laker decal on em,,,, its just purple and yellow.... bulls shorts at least got abull on it, lol
:rofl:

I did a double take on the lakers shorts too when i oedered my chicago ones and noticed no logo at all. I lowkey had that same pair of lakers shorts like 10 years ago from like Ross for like $10.00 lol. I couldnt imagine paying retail for those

Last edited:
Don't the lakers shorts have the gold logo on them?

Barely noticeable tho

I think people want a lakers logo not the NBA logo. I'm personally happy with my pair. I know what they are :pimp:

And Thierry Henry Thierry Henry no need to blame lurkers my man. Just because NTers ain't all loud about it it doesn't mean they aren't going in on the deal.

Back
Top Bottom