Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just got my 1st pair of Magic shorts in. Glad I didn't get something other than the shorts. My first pair of M&N shorts and I did the same and ordered a second for the price. Very pleased! Hope they don't screw up anyone else's orders.

View media item 2383671

All these lids orders getting cancelled. Classic Lids. Wouldn't be surprised if some of you don't get the teams y'all ordered or completely wrong sizes
laugh.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

wack that happened to you tho @bigj505  

edit: let me get that beanie for my baby tho 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I know this is a tad bit OD but what are you guys package weight??? I'm spooked now lol

My grizzlies is 0.9 LBS
My Lakers is 1.3LBS

Both size L...something don't sound right lol

Nah they need to replace those shorts for a like item of your choice. Forget a free beanie. I don't want no damn free beanie.

I know this is a tad bit OD but what are you guys package weight??? I'm spooked now lol

My grizzlies is 0.9 LBS
My Lakers is 1.3LBS

Both size L...something don't sound right lol

0.6981kg or 1.5lbs for grizzlies shorts

Nah they need to replace those shorts for a like item of your choice. Forget a free beanie. I don't want no damn free beanie.

a like item was offered but its not a $125 like item... it was a $60 something like item.

regardless, its over now so i cant even do anything about it. they also refunded the wrong order so the L that was shipped wrong is still active while the M i got is cancelled :lol:

Don't care for the foams but shorts look :pimp:

Black gotta release soon right?

I hope so. I have the hardwood classics which hold me over but I def need better.
I wouldn't mind the royal color either.

I actually prefer the regular Black Bulls to the pinstripe.

I don't know why, but they just don't work as well on the Bulls shorts as they do on the Magic joints to me

Back
Top Bottom