Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

that jiggy gif 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Don't the lakers shorts have the gold logo on them?

Barely noticeable tho
And Thierry Henry Thierry Henry no need to blame lurkers my man. Just because NTers ain't all loud about it it doesn't mean they aren't going in on the deal.
look below

giphy.gif

too many calls regarding the samething :smh:  blew the whistle on the jig 

Good things never last :smh:. Thank god I've been checking this thread a lot more recently.

Yall trippin if you think i photoshopped that price on there, I aint nice at photoshop AT ALL :lol:.. Shorts should be at my steps Thursday or Friday :D

Last edited:
Don't the lakers shorts have the gold logo on them?

Barely noticeable tho
And Thierry Henry Thierry Henry no need to blame lurkers my man. Just because NTers ain't all loud about it it doesn't mean they aren't going in on the deal.
look below

giphy.gif

too many calls regarding the samething :smh:  blew the whistle on the jig 

Good things never last :smh:. Thank god I've been checking this thread a lot more recently.

I looked below. You aren't really saying nothing.

Wait so are you trolling or no?

I ordered 3 shorts and my package is almost 7lb...

Something ain't adding up

Boyz bout to be shook. Thinking they getting a dusty lint skull cap lol

That dam near makes grizzly shorts for $60 believable

Last edited:
Wait so are you trolling or no?

I ordered 3 shorts and my package is almost 7lb...

Something ain't adding up

When have you known me to troll?

The good thing is my 2nd order (the size M magic shorts) was correct and they seem to fit ok.

The lady on the phone issued me a refund and told me to keep the hat.

I really wish they sent me the wrong shorts instead of a stinking hat tho.

Glad I did the 2nd order but I def wanted to have 2 pairs of shorts for the price I paid. 1 for Basketball and 1 for casual.

You're right, but sometimes their prices are good, so I still take a chance.

Last time I ordered from them I received a pair of west Virginia socks when I ordered a tb bucs knit beanie. Sometimes I really think it's someone doing ish on purpose.

I just don't see how someone can look at an invoice for some shorts then proceed to throw not shorts in a box and send it away

I just don't see how someone can look at an invoice for some shorts then proceed to throw not shorts in a box and send it away

Would have been dope if they actually sent shorts, right? :lol:

Like the grizz or the pistons or the raptors for $66

Back
Top Bottom