Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Tracking number finally working for me.

Processed in Kentucky.
Sucks that some were cancelled but glad they're honoring some.

Did I miss the lids deal? I see "lidsfan" still works but seems like you guys were saving even more. Am I missing something.

Considering that Griffey BP too...

Yea it was a glitch for certain shorts that showed retail but got marked down 30% in cart. Factor that with the code and it was a kiss over 50% off shorts. Nothing about bps getting that treatment

Did Lids confirm it was a glitch? I though it was just a promo that they were running on certain items. Was hoping to see more in the future.

i need them to get ASGs in 
laugh.gif

Did Lids confirm it was a glitch? I though it was just a promo that they were running on certain items. Was hoping to see more in the future.

The only way it could be considered a glitch was if lids forgot to make the promo a code based one instead of simply adding to cart to get the discount.
Looks like the other promos (NFL and stuff) they were running required a code but the NBA didn't.

The only way it could be considered a glitch was if lids forgot to make the promo a code based one instead of simply adding to cart to get the discount.
Looks like the other promos (NFL and stuff) they were running required a code but the NBA didn't.

When I called Monday what they told me is the promotion should have been a code and not automatically taken out once it hit the cart.

They fixed it once they realized what was going on.

At least that's what they told me.

Back
Top Bottom