Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I wanted to wait til I got all 3 pairs in to post this but I called Lids last weekend to get the additional 30% off select NBA code applied to the Magic shorts (originally I only used Lidsfan) and the lady on the line not only applied the extra 30% for the Magic, she applied the 30% on the Grizz & Raptors shorts too :hat

Three $145 shorts on M&N website came out to just under $210 shipped on lids. Shoutout to lids customer service and everyone in this thread :lol

^^^

This guy won the thread.

BRUH.

So I just got my magic, raptors and grizzlies in today. Everything is good but for some reason the medium in the grizzlies fits like a small. The waistband really doesn't stretch on that one. I'm still happy since I wanted a small to begin with. Now just waiting on the bulls shorts hopefully they're the pinstripes... Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
First Lids order has landed. Grizz and Magic...[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
So I just got my magic, raptors and grizzlies in today. Everything is good but for some reason the medium in the grizzlies fits like a small. The waistband really doesn't stretch on that one. I'm still happy since I wanted a small to begin with. Now just waiting on the bulls shorts hopefully they're the pinstripes... Fingers crossed.
when i read this i thought of pic above bcuz imo the grizz shorts look smaller.

First Lids order has landed. Grizz and Magic...[emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]
View media item 2382625

when i read this i thought of pic above bcuz imo the grizz shorts look smaller.

I ordered two sizes to check and I'll return the other.

A wise choice apparently!

Has anyone bought any of the MLB shorts yet? While 30% off is great on Lids, I still want more
grin.gif
laugh.gif

So the shorts overall run a size smaller, or just more snug in the waist ?

I tried two sized before because i was unsure of the fit. There was not a big difference in the two expect for the width and leg opening. 

Got my Grizzlies shorts in they do fit snug on the waist & a little tough to put on at first

But they fit great to me TTS even better than some my other M&N shorts

Last edited:
Got my raptors in last night, order was correct, we"ll see if I get my bulls in correct today, copped some bulls stance socks for $6 at footlocker today with a coupon to rock with em

Back
Top Bottom