Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Btw got my grizzlies shorts in and the NBA logo is upside down. Smh
nerd.gif
 pics

Got pinstripe bulls as well

Satisfied with the shorts just mad AF magic got cancelled. Those were too nice

ordered sonics, raptors and grizz earlier today with the lidsfan code. wish i woulda been able to get the sick deal yall got, but i guess it's still better than retail. saw everyone getting pinstripe bulls and just went back to try to order, but apparently it's a wrap for the code now. :\

*EDIT*
looks like i just had to log out, then log back in... but even still, in order to get the code to work i had to checkout as a guest thru pp. when i was logged in, it kept saying the code was no longr valid.

Last edited:
ordered sonics, raptors and grizz earlier today with the lidsfan code. wish i woulda been able to get the sick deal yall got, but i guess it's still better than retail. saw everyone getting pinstripe bulls and just went back to try to order, but apparently it's a wrap for the code now. :\

*EDIT*
looks like i just had to log out, then log back in...
Whats the code?

Whats the code?
ordered sonics, raptors and grizz earlier today with the lidsfan code. wish i woulda been able to get the sick deal yall got, but i guess it's still better than retail. saw everyone getting pinstripe bulls and just went back to try to order, but apparently it's a wrap for the code now.
ohwell.gif

*EDIT*

*EDIT*
Whats the code?

Lidsfan

Back
Top Bottom