Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So the shorts overall run a size smaller, or just more snug in the waist ?

I tried two sized before because i was unsure of the fit. There was not a big difference in the two expect for the width and leg opening. 
The waistband is snug but both fit right, asked my girl for a 2nd opinion and she said they both look perfect. Not small or oversized. So your good either way. The Grizzlies shorts have that part in the front that doesn't stretch but dope nonetheless.

60 beans well spent 
pimp.gif

Don't think anyone will pay close to retail for those joints...gotta think they will be discounted greatly in the future..
probably not, but my impatient self will probably buy them soon. Paid full price for the ASGs because I couldnt find any codes, but not complaining. 

I received the pinstripes as well. I don't mind that version with the 50th gold logo for that cheap of a price. I still want the black pair as well though.

Damn, how'd you get them for 65? I ordered the grizz also, but not for that price
I called lids early Monday morning to try to get my price adjusted for the Magic shorts and the rep was giving me some **** talking about he cant refund me the difference cause they not allowed to stack promotional codes or something like that but he would leave some type of note on my account if I called back later showing the Magic were 60% off. I went back later on Monday night to see if the 60% off was still working on the Magic shorts but they were sold out so I randomly tried the Grizz instead and it worked. I hit sumbit fast AF. Thing is, i wasnt even logged in yet when the discounts stacked so idk.

Back
Top Bottom