Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Legit we do have an NBA jersey thread-http://niketalk.com/t/196232/official-authentic-nba-jersey-post-bringin-back-the-jersey-era-info-guide-page-1

No need to post it in 2 places, pretty much the only people who answer legit checks know what they're talking about.

are there any online retailers right now having a sale on shorts? looks like there was another jig i just missed? :x

Those Sonic's an asg are sick. Glad I seen asg up close tho. I only want shorts that have main logos sewn not ironed on. I don't mind if stripes an designs are ironed on but not the logos.

Which shorts have seen in logos?? I know Sonic's an 96 asg do.
Theres a bunch..GSW are, All the bulls, etc

the ASG arent iron-on logos, that would be 
sick.gif
 theyre sublimation printed, but i get your point, some of those colors/effects you def. wouldnt get the details if they were sewn on patches 

Theres a bunch..GSW are, All the bulls, etc

the ASG arent iron-on logos, that would be :x  theyre sublimation printed, but i get your point, some of those colors/effects you def. wouldnt get the details if they were sewn on patches 
Mite make an exception for those asgs. I gotta look up sublimation print.

Last edited:
M&N had those listed at $350 before they got blasted.  
Mite make an exception for those asgs. I gotta look up sublimation print.
Sublimation just means the colors/graphics are dyed directly into the fabric.  it's won't crack, peel or be subjected to aging/wear issues that screen-print, heat press, or even twill have.

Last edited:
are there any online retailers right now having a sale on shorts? looks like there was another jig i just missed? :x

I hope i didnt miss it just ordered the raptors with my lids discount.

Naw i havent seen any sales except $115 @ eastbay for bulls and warriors

Back
Top Bottom