Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I remember doing the basketball shorts under my jeans back in high school :x

Always had to be ready for PE or a pickup game. :smokin
:rofl:

true, iirc my sophomore year of HS I had 2 different PE classes on 'A' and 'B' days. So I spent that whole school year with shorts under my jeans :x

I know them dusty PBC hood dudes still do that basketball shorts under their sagged down to their knees Dickie's shorts

it is, makes no sense and you would look like a weirdo out in public doing that

I remember doing the basketball shorts under my jeans back in high school :x

Can't believe how stupid that was. I live where it's hot and humid year round, so that's a no for me.
Dawg,

My brother still does this **** and he is 29 years old :rofl:
:x :x

is he down here as well?

I can't do it, I'm an athlete and I start sweating just stepping outside on a hot 80°F day [emoji]128517[/emoji]

roll.gif

true, iirc my sophomore year of HS I had 2 different PE classes on 'A' and 'B' days. So I spent that whole school year with shorts under my jeans
sick.gif

I know them dusty PBC hood dudes still do that basketball shorts under their sagged down to their knees Dickie's shorts
sick.gif
sick.gif

is he down here as well?

I can't do it, I'm an athlete and I start sweating just stepping outside on a hot 80°F day [emoji]128517[/emoji]
Nah he back home in Chicago. I was just there this weekend he was putting on a pair of hooping shorts under his jeans before we hit the club 
roll.gif
roll.gif

That trend stopped for me in college. I did it this weekend under my joggers, and I was sweaty as hell. 

why not? they look ok

I searched for boxers briefs with pockets last year before I added pockets to my bulls shorts. bought a pair for like $30 from some website that specifies in boxer briefs with pockets. they were pretty terrible and I got my money lol 

Something about losing some of the white on panel just irks me. The job the tailor did though is really good. Not that any person would notice that some of the white was lost but me just knowing is like I know the shorts lost some of its authenticity

Facts :smh:
don't forget the all black Reebok classic lows, white a-rab from the corner store, dusty unkempt wicks, and golds from the flea and the cypher is complete

:rofl:

true, iirc my sophomore year of HS I had 2 different PE classes on 'A' and 'B' days. So I spent that whole school year with shorts under my jeans :x

is he down here as well?

Nah he back home in Chicago. I was just there this weekend he was putting on a pair of hooping shorts under his jeans before we hit the club :rofl: :rofl:

That trend stopped for me in college. I did it this weekend under my joggers, and I was sweaty as hell. 
ernie.gif

After I get my 2nd pair of m&n shorts, I was thinking of taking my 1st pair to get 1 zippered back pocket. Thoughts???

I prefer the Grizz honestly.

I'll take the bear over a chili pepper with all else being equal.

Unless you don't like how the bear is applied (which some have mentioned they don't).

I also like the way the Grizz is laid out with the lack of symmetry.

I'm not talking just about shorts or Mitchell & Ness. I see more Grizzles clothing than 96 asg clothing. All brands an types.

:lol: some of yall are being over dramatic about shorts with shorts. i just picked up a pair of swimming trunks since they are thin and short and i will cut the inner part out. digging into the pocket isnt bad at all since my pocket is on the hip and the only reason id go in there is to grab my card when i need to buy something.

those ASG shorts with the added pocket(s) arent bad at all either.

Personally if you spend your money on the shorts do whatever you feel with them. If you want pockets get em. If not, that's fine also.

Personally I wouldn't do pockets because I'm a stickler for accuracy but I get why people got then also.

For me personally the shorts are a fashion item / piece of clothing. That's why I really like the Just Don versions.  I think its kind of neat to have the jersey logo on the shorts.  It works well for some teams.  Adding pockets don't bother me for the same reason but I get having them done right is important.  You don't want them to look out of place. 

For jerseys, I wouldn't want anything different on those.

I'm not going to buy expensive shorts just to put shorts underneath them to have pockets. Their solution of having swingman style shorts seems like a good compromise, we'll see how they look when they release.

Black shorts under thicker black shorts? You're better than me bruh. It's too hot and humid down here in SC/GA for that ish...lol

Black shorts under thicker black shorts? You're better than me bruh. It's too hot and humid down here in SC/GA for that ish...lol

I guess you missed the point. There are more than just black m&n shorts in my collection.

To each his own. Narrow minded never solves anything. Im about trying solutions that work for me.

Back
Top Bottom