Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I just came up with a thought
For those of you (including me) concerned with the lack of pockets. How do you feel about wearing some lighter shorts (with pockets) under your M&N shorts?

Looks like some ebayer got his hand on one of these and/or listed it before the M&N release.  Several details check out as legit.  Be on the lookout!

Aesthetically, very on point.  Note the sleeve embroidery that the Mets wore post 9/11 Much better than the pinstripe Piazza they release, which had the wrong front number font and lacked glacier twill 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm having a tough time trying to decide which pair to go for....96 ASG shorts or the Vancouver Grizz joints since they are so similar in color...

Any advice? Lol

got my raptors shorts in today. I'm 5'10 and a size Medium of these ends well above the knee which I'm happy about.

Only con is these shorts are od boxy but I'll keep them

I just came up with a thought
For those of you (including me) concerned with the lack of pockets. How do you feel about wearing some lighter shorts (with pockets) under your M&N shorts?
been doing this since like 2000 
laugh.gif

I rather just get pockets done in my shorts

It seems mad inconvenient and probably looks awkward to have to pull up your shirt, then go digging in your shorts into another pair of shorts 
laugh.gif

It seems mad inconvenient and probably looks awkward to have to pull up your shirt, then go digging in your shorts into another pair of shorts :lol:
it is, makes no sense and you would look like a weirdo out in public doing that

I remember doing the basketball shorts under my jeans back in high school :x

Can't believe how stupid that was. I live where it's hot and humid year round, so that's a no for me.

It seems mad inconvenient and probably looks awkward to have to pull up your shirt, then go digging in your shorts into another pair of shorts 
laugh.gif
it does from time to time, but idc, id rather not mess up some $100+ shorts rather than maybe look a lil awkward reaching into the side my shorts 
laugh.gif

I remember doing the basketball shorts under my jeans back in high school :x

Can't believe how stupid that was. I live where it's hot and humid year round, so that's a no for me.

lmao, I used to be all about rocking shorts underneath my pants. I do not understand that now :rofl:

Took a risk getting zippered pockets added on these. They came out okay. Had to lose some of the white on the side panel but honestly can't live without pockets on shorts. If I had to do it again though, idk if I would.
why not? they look ok

I searched for boxers briefs with pockets last year before I added pockets to my bulls shorts. bought a pair for like $30 from some website that specifies in boxer briefs with pockets. they were pretty terrible and I got my money lol 

it does from time to time, but idc, id rather not mess up some $100+ shorts rather than maybe look a lil awkward reaching into the side my shorts 
laugh.gif

Do you think adding pockets in general ruins them or are you afraid of a bad tailoring job?

Cant do double shorts. Esp since the m&n ones are thick...too hot for all of that

I remember doing the basketball shorts under my jeans back in high school
sick.gif

Dawg,

My brother still does this **** and he is 29 years old 
roll.gif

Do you think adding pockets in general ruins them or are you afraid of a bad tailoring job?
both, esp zipped pockets they look wack imo

i kinda liked some, but im not gonna go out of my way to put pockets in all those damn shorts, not for no 30 beans it aint that serious to me

Back
Top Bottom