Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yo guys... can I get a little help... im planning on copping the hextall NHL jersey. How do they fit? I'm 5'7 180 large on most of them nba jersey and MLB tia.

I rock 48 & 52 in the MLB jerseys (48 for a little tighter fit if I want it). I tried a 48 in the NHL and the neck hole was a bit tight along with the rest of the jersey so if you prefer that kind of fit, I would go with the M. If you want a little baggier fit, go with the bigger one. I returned my 48 for a 52 and it fits perfect. The sleeves are a little long, but it's a hockey fit so that's expected. Hope that helps.

Does anyone know the best place to sell some jerseys (other than eBay)? Not looking to get rid of my whole collection, but I have a couple of M&N and Champion I'm looking to part ways with. My apologies if this is the wrong thread, but everyone in here seems to be pretty active so I thought someone might be able to point me in the right direction.

I've only ever sold on eBay. As far as I know it's the biggest market out there for jerseys

Ended up pulling the trigger on the purple Laker shorts. I need to relax for a little bit before trying to get the Raptors, grip and magic shorts.

Ordered a Bulls Large off of AZ
Dude emails me saying they were damaged during shipping process
Says he will let me pick something else even if it's a little higher

Got the Laker shorts but I will wanted the Bulls in a Large

And I actually had a Lakers pair in a XL that Is too big for me
Tried to return them to M&N in Philly; but they wouldn't exchange it for me cause I had no receipt; I explained to them that it was a gift and they weren't having it. Even called M&N 800- and filled out a contact us email. Nothing.
Now I have two Lakers shorts lol, only need one.

Fought myself on grabbing the Knicks shorts, but I won't be that strong if the Sonics get a discount.

Are we getting a Memorial Day M&N sale :nerd:

Can anyone tell me how the basketball shorts fit?

Im 6`2 240, trying to make sure a 2XL isnt too short (right at or above my knees).

Almost the same size, and yeah 2X is my size. They come right above my knee but I wear a pair underneath so I can sag a little to make them at the knee.

Last edited:
Trying to get a pair of Bulls and Magic through a friend with a footlocker discount.

I have some 30% off online codes (and know someone that sells them for $10 a piece) and they`re not excluded online, but they dont have the ones i need

Yeah, I tried to get a Large on the footlocker website since im a employee, but they don't have a Large in the Bulls, and the stores that have the Bulls shorts are kinda far lol

Yeah, I tried to get a Large on the footlocker website since im a employee, but they don't have a Large in the Bulls, and the stores that have the Bulls shorts are kinda far lol
Yea, My boy said they can order them, i just need the SKU they use so he can find them.

How do the batting practice jerseys fit? I usually wear a size large.

I'm a medium in most jerseys (baseball/football/basketball), but I got a large in the BP jersey, because they are wide and short like dude said. I'm 5'10, 165 if that helps.

They're generally available in most stores, so if you're in doubt, try to get to a store to try one on.

Back
Top Bottom