Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thats horrible pocket placement if you're using white lining
mean.gif
x2 those pockets look like **** 
mean.gif

How long does apparelzoo take to send an email? Ordered yesterday morning n nothing yet.. Got charged tho

How long does apparelzoo take to send an email? Ordered yesterday morning n nothing yet.. Got charged tho

I ordered Monday and got a email yesterday from them saying it was damage during the shipping process, but confirmation email same day i believe

I ordered the Magic jersey the other day and still don't have a confirmation email. Probably trying to figure out how they let a M&N jersey go for that low 
roll.gif

Hope they don't hit me with one of those "damaged" emails.

I ordered the Magic jersey the other day and still don't have a confirmation email. Probably trying to figure out how they let a M&N jersey go for that low :rofl:
Hope they don't hit me with one of those "damaged" emails.

Bro, I got a "damaged" email cause my shorts were $72 lol. I asked damaged how (was gonna consider still taking them if it wasn't nothing crazy), no answer, he straight euro stepped around my question. Dude comes off kinda rude too.

They are all over the place. I ordered some short on the 19th, got a tracking number the next day that hasn't moved. Ordered some late on the 21st, joints will be here tomorrow.

They are all over the place. I ordered some short on the 19th, got a tracking number the next day that hasn't moved. Ordered some late on the 21st, joints will be here tomorrow.

yeah thats terrible man. really sucks. but they know they have the product at unbeatable prices, so they're like "whatever" lol

Last edited:
I owe apparel zoo an apology. They sent my confirmation Monday. The email was in my junk mail. Should be getting my package by Friday.

I was thinking earlier, due to the fact the adidas/M&N NBA contract is about to expire, they will probably be more likely to sign and produce more retired players' jerseys like they used to. They have been able to make current players without having to pay them on an individual basis. Do I have that right? I hope so. I'm not nearly as into the current players, jerseys or game in general as much as I was the '80s & '90s.

My understanding the current M&N deal with the NBA/Player's association is that they can make a jersey for any current player as long as that player has not worn that style in 5 seasons. Forget where I read that, and it may be incorrect.

I was thinking earlier, due to the fact the adidas/M&N NBA contract is about to expire, they will probably be more likely to sign and produce more retired players' jerseys like they used to. They have been able to make current players without having to pay them on an individual basis. Do I have that right? I hope so. I'm not nearly as into the current players, jerseys or game in general as much as I was the '80s & '90s.

M&N contract isn't gonna change

still remains the same til when it expires. They've been making nba jerseys before Adidas was even in the picture and after

My understanding the current M&N deal with the NBA/Player's association is that they can make a jersey for any current player as long as that player has not worn that style in 5 seasons. Forget where I read that, and it may be incorrect.
That 5 year thing does seem to ring a bell, not sure either though.
M&N contract isn't gonna change

still remains the same til when it expires. They've been making nba jerseys before Adidas was even in the picture and after
What? Lol It will be the same until it's not? Don't take this the wrong way but I think you may have misunderstood what I was saying and I definitely don't know what you mean. M&N is under adidas and adidas contract is running out so M&N loses the rights to current players, no?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom