Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Adidas nba contract has absolutely nothing to do with M&N

M&N has its own contact and can make any team apparel and use of new and old logos. like I said before the only thing THEY need to acquire is rights with the players directly.

Sent to my boy and he texted his people that work at M&N and they said it's not a custom

And now I'm hearing it's a collab with M&N
Supposedly dropping!
I need lol

I know its not a custom, its def M&N just find it weird they picked those shorts out of the hundred better styles they could do.

I really don't see those selling well in general IMO of course

damn y'all eat up anything. I love bulls shorts too :lol: had the home/away/alt of the sheen/shiny ones from 2008 but they all snagged but wore em basically for nothing but ball.

I know its not a custom, its def M&N just find it weird they picked those shorts out of the hundred better styles they could do.

I really don't see those selling well in general IMO of course

Agree with you. So many other teams that should be dropped. Twolves, hawks, rockets, spurs, kings...

They just milking MJ/chicago bulls ...

st patricks days shorts is unexpected, but pretty cool. I wouldn't cop but it makes me intrigued for possibilities. what else can they release thats similar? off the top of my head I cant remember any really cool st pattys or christmas stuff I'd like to see

actually... those arent even st. Patricks day :lol:

I got them confused. they always wore the bright green jerseys and shorts. those are the go green/recycle crap they wore :x

so random :lol:

Man how M&N gonna get smart with me when I said release an a-rod mariners, yet they use their resources to drop this lmfao and I'm from Chicago!

I'm def copping these. I need white Bullies. Only ones I don't have are thcan pin stripes I think that pattern looks better on the jersey

actually... those arent even st. Patricks day
laugh.gif

I got them confused. they always wore the bright green jerseys and shorts. those are the go green/recycle crap they wore
sick.gif

so random
laugh.gif
the f, theyre not? green was just a bulls alternative?

Back
Top Bottom