Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Hahahah dude who runs the M&N social media handles is such an a**hole about everything though 
laugh.gif

Come on Fathers Day. Plan on snatching up that Archie Manning Saints since he's from my hometown. Wish they had the black version. I personally can't stand white jerseys.

Also see NBA.com has the Melo Nuggets in my size for $209 
nerd.gif

Anybody can point me to the cavs shorts ? For a 20 off at least in a XL would be appreciated thank you . If not I'm just gonna pay the 125 .

Bulls shorts came in from the AZ sale. Love em. Now i just need the Home Magic, Grizz and Raptors. Love to get them All Stars but I have feeling those will be harder to get then the previously mentioned ones.

Damn, folks cleaned out the shorts on AZ? they don't even come up anymore. :lol:

Damnit I need those Jazz shorts!

Yea I bit the bullet and paid retail end of last summer off M&N site as I felt they wouldn't last long. I had slight regret bc they ended up going on sale during the Fall MLB sale I believe but they didn't last long from there & I don't see they've been restocked since.

Damnit I need those Jazz shorts!

Yea I bit the bullet and paid retail end of last summer off M&N site as I felt they wouldn't last long. I had slight regret bc they ended up going on sale during the Fall MLB sale I believe but they didn't last long from there & I don't see they've been restocked since.

I remember they were still in stock and most on here disliked them. I vividly remember that

now everyone wants them :lol:

I remember they were still in stock and most on here disliked them. I vividly remember that

now everyone wants them
laugh.gif
That's exactly how it was for the 93-94 Knicks shorts as well as both Heat joint

They were sitting for awhile and now that they're gone everyone feenin' for 'em 
laugh.gif

how could anyone dislike the Miami heat shorts? I'm a fool for selling my black ones. I copped when they first dropped before the hype

ended up selling them to a NTer for $70 or $75 brand new :smh:

and which other heat dropped? the red? I just remember the black

how could anyone dislike the Miami heat shorts? I'm a fool for selling my black ones. I copped when they first dropped before the hype

ended up selling them to a NTer for $70 or $75 brand new :smh:

and which other heat dropped? the red? I just remember the black

I remember when the black ones. I wanted em but i wasnt ready to pay retail (funny cuz ive paid retail a couple times since :lol:)and now they gone.

Ya they dropped a red pair too

View media item 2446515
Collection growing- got the Bulls for $90 shipped off the Urbanoutfitter sale if anyone remembers that in May 2015. Retail $125 for the Jazz from M&N last summer. $87.50 shipped for the Grizz from Lids sale. All size L.

Waiting for black Sixers to go on sale. Not paying retail for anymore. They are addictive bc they look good & are so comfortable to wear out in summer or even just to wear around the house, despite being pricey.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom