Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yea the mesh is paper thin. I probably could overlook that if the logos were actually stitched and not painted cheap plastic twill or whatever the hell it is

I know Adidas/M&N are no longer together but I feel like the swingman shorts is a cash grab before the NBA/Adidas deal is over.

I know Adidas/M&N are no longer together but I feel like the swingman shorts is a cash grab before the NBA/Adidas deal is over.

hey, let em eat i guess.

i remember da Jordan 8403 collection was a straight cash grab before reebok took over :lol:

for jerseys i can agree with that statement but for shorts no... im not trying to pay retail for some authentic shorts way too overpriced... im fine with my swingman knick shorts i got for 30 bucks

I had a pair of Adidas swingman shorts like 5-6 years ago. They were straight. I still want some authentic Adidas shorts but never see them cheap enough. I was tight when they were hitting Ross and Marshalls. SMH

I was cool with swingman shorts until the logos started wearing off.
The authentic logo is made to last. Swingman logos are poo poo

I had a pair of Adidas swingman shorts like 5-6 years ago. They were straight. I still want some authentic Adidas shorts but never see them cheap enough. I was tight when they were hitting Ross and Marshalls. SMH

When that happened, I made a WTB thread.
A couple cool nters looked out.
Got kings, warriors, and Knicks shorts out of it.
Could have had celtics shorts but I was bugging and didn't buy. Prices were like $40-60 shipped each which was Gucci to me.

What shorts have a smaller waist band? Tried on the raptor shorts in store yesterday and was shocked that an L fit perfectly though I would be a medium want to order the black bulls online I assume there the same waist

Last edited:
What shorts have a smaller waist band? Tried on the raptor shorts in store yesterday and was shocked that an L fit perfectly though I would be a medium want to order the black bulls online I assume there the same waist

the grizzlies have an inflexible waist band

Thinking about copping either Bulls shorts or Knicks shorts with these 20% discounts

If anybody looking for some shorts for 20% off still some left in some sizes
https://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/mitchell-ness

Code: MEM2017
FINALLY copped damn 6ers in a L on discount. Jesus

Rep

the grizzlies have an inflexible waist band

Any reason for that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom