Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2 View Post

Definitely combined the Father's Day Mitchell and ness sale with the hall of fame coupon for FIFTY OFF on the junior seau AND the white Rookie AI. I knew that coupon would come in handy one day!

30% off, then 20% off the discounted 30%. Thats 44% off overall.

If you can't do simple math, you definitely do not deserve the discount lolz.

Last edited:
M&N must have messed up because generally you can't stack coupon codes like that. The second coupon code normally gives you the percent off the already discounted price.

I hope people can continue to eat if M&N is allowing them to stack like that.

that sucks bad timing i guess. i literally got the HOF code during my lunch break yesterday. I guess MN is slowly catching up by throttling the # of codes available.

Wow, salute to you guys for providing insight on the HOF coupon. Was able to unlock one. Might have me buy another jersey just for the hell of it.

Originally Posted by BlakeKennedyno2 View Post

Definitely combined the Father's Day Mitchell and ness sale with the hall of fame coupon for FIFTY OFF on the junior seau AND the white Rookie AI. I knew that coupon would come in handy one day!

30% off, then 20% off the discounted 30%. Thats 44% off overall.

If you can't do simple math, you definitely do not deserve the discount lolz.

I honestly wished I was wrong in this case. I was hoping a bug was uncovered.

View media item 2457839

I honestly wished I was wrong in this case. I was hoping a bug was uncovered.

View media item 2457839

You're right actually. I was just making a jab that the math mistake is pretty common. Enjoy your new jerseys

Eff that.. I am waiting for that 40 off [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Here's the thing, last black friday, the discount was not automatic. You had to enter a coupon code for the 40 off. I dont think M&N allows stackable discount codes to entered. So now, I am not so sure.

I was actually intrigued by BlakeKennedy02's post. I was hoping it was some bug uncovered like the first 30 minutes of the NHL sale when everything was 50% off.

Eff that.. I am waiting for that 40 off [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. Here's the thing, last black friday, the discount was not automatic. You had to enter a coupon code for the 40 off. I dont think M&N allows stackable discount codes to entered. So now, I am not so sure.

I was actually intrigued by BlakeKennedy02's post. I was hoping it was some bug uncovered like the first 30 minutes of the NHL sale when everything was 50% off.

As far as i can remember the only sales where they didnt give a code and stuff was discounted automatically are fathers day, nhl sale and mlb playoff sale.

Back
Top Bottom