Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This sale is wack. All the jerseys with the "new" label don't qualify, and the ones that do barely have any sizes left.

M&N is feeling themselves a little too much

Why are you guys surprised? Jerseys marked as new are never included in the sales, and the Father's Day sale was 30% off last year too :lol:

When is the MLB sale? Need that teal Griffey ASAP.

Why are you guys surprised? Jerseys marked as new are never included in the sales, and the Father's Day sale was 30% off last year too :lol:

:lol: word. Shoulda known jerseys like that KD werent gonna be included.

Mlb sale is in october once playoffs start. I dunno if that teal griffey will be included...you know how they do :smh:

:lol: word. Shoulda known jerseys like that KD werent gonna be included.

Mlb sale is in october once playoffs start. I dunno if that teal griffey will be included...you know how they do :smh:

Bet, thanks for the info. If it's not included then, it'll more than likely be included for the Black Friday sale.

When is that Warriors Webber coming out?? 
nerd.gif

Still haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'm thinking of just getting the 96 all star shorts with the hof coupon.
Haven't seen them below $100 in a while.

Last edited:
They used tho

My 96 all star shorts were used. Nothing wrong with them whatsoever. $80 shipped for the 'inconvenience' of them being worn once. That was fine by me.

As long as the item isn't beat or significantly worn, I'll take advantage of the item losing value after a wear or two as a buyer.

I wonder if the M&N programmers put stuff as "New" as a way of coding it so that those don't get discounted. Would we weird to do it like that, but then again they put stuff as new that's been out for a year.

I wonder if the M&N programmers put stuff as "New" as a way of coding it so that those don't get discounted. Would we weird to do it like that, but then again they put stuff as new that's been out for a year.

I'll add some techical insight on this.

Each item is a database entry in whatever table they categorize them too. E.g. Jerseys Table has the name, size, quantity, new, and price columns. The "NEW" columns can just be a boolean value, 0 or 1. So, they can set temp prices where all jerseys that equals NEW = 0 will be 30% off.

This is where I hope their back end developers confuse the instructions provided to them. E.g. they had the 50% off NHL sale. Thus, they set all NHL items at 50% off at checkout. The issue for them in the first hour was that they set ALL jerseys to 50% off at check out. Good for us, well for those who got to take advantage [emoji]128522[/emoji].

Back
Top Bottom