Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My saved hof code just worked I had on my other phone from yesterday. I went ahead and used it and got the yellow 24 Kobe for 145.00

MLTD
GSW Shorts in XL
Knicks Shorts in L

30% off with 30STUNNA

Damn, still waiting on shipping confo for mine.
mean.gif
Same

All it takes is a little research to find one "higher up" within the MN organization, send an email with screenshots of this person(s) responses on twitter to get them removed.

I'm not on Twitter and I don't care enough to do so.

All it takes is a little research to find one "higher up" within the MN organization, send an email with screenshots of this person(s) responses on twitter to get them removed.

I'm not on Twitter and I don't care enough to do so.
if youre on linkedin shouldnt be that hard to find 
laugh.gif

HOF code worked for me. Grabbed LBJ rookie and 96 all star shorts for $240. $100 for shorts is more than I wanted to pay but figured I may not get them cheaper.

Considered more but didn't want to OD

Hell I'm trying to grab one of those HOF codes as well to stack on top of this $140 Archie Manning jersey. The cheaper, the better imo.

You have to sign on to your acct. Then yesterday there was a tab for an activity to connect to your fb page and I believe that's how I got the hof coupon. Others may have done it differently.

Damn, you dudes cleaned out the Home LBJ Rookie in 40. I was about to get it to compliment my Away. Oh well. :lol:

Welp just got my HOF 20% off code after doing 2 quick surveys. One survey was what size do I wear in jerseys and the other was which sport do I usually buy from.

Trying to decide if I want to use it on the red Lebron, Joe Dumars or gold #24 Kobe.

Last edited:
Welp just got my HOF 20% off code after doing 2 quick surveys. One survey was what size do I wear in jerseys and the other was which sport do I usually buy from.

Trying to decide if I want to use it on the red Lebron, Joe Dumars or gold #24 Kobe.
during this sale I've bought a white VC and the Kobe 24. I feel you can't go wrong with eithe one. So I'd probably advise you to go for Kobe.

How'd you get the code!??????

Back
Top Bottom