Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not trying to take shots, I've just noticed this in a lot of pics lately and it made me curious.
Am I the only one that thinks runners or trainers don't seem right with basketball shorts? I would feel funny pairing them with anything other than basketball shoes.
Again, no shade, I'm sure I wear some stuff other people would never ( a cycling jersey with Phillies Blunt sponsorship logos on 4/20, so "glass house, no stones" lol)  just wondering if anyone else feels like I do on the subject.
you're not the only one that feels that way, @CharmCityKid said we could only rock Jordans with the Bulls shorts
I pretty much wear exclusively runners with my NBA shorts 
laugh.gif

I feel like wearing the same shoes that the player wore with the shorts works but sometimes can look mad corny

How do the NBA M&N shorts fit? I am a 38 waist in jeans and typically get XL in nike basketball shorts. TIA

Not trying to take shots, I've just noticed this in a lot of pics lately and it made me curious.

Am I the only one that thinks runners or trainers don't seem right with basketball shorts? I would feel funny pairing them with anything other than basketball shoes.

Again, no shade, I'm sure I wear some stuff other people would never ( a cycling jersey with Phillies Blunt sponsorship logos on 4/20, so "glass house, no stones" lol)  just wondering if anyone else feels like I do on the subject.
you're not the only one that feels that way, [@=/u/38223/CharmCityKid]@CharmCityKid[/@] said we could only rock Jordans with the Bulls shorts

I pretty much wear exclusively runners with my NBA shorts :lol:

Yep.

I don't think he lives in NYC anymore

@beans718 c'mon Rocco, crew socks?
mean.gif
Gotta show off those sexy ankles papi
you already know we ain't really doing it until we go full kit wanker
pimp.gif
lol the collar of that shoe is crazy stiff.. kept rubbing my ankles, wanted to bring in the white in tee too

sell me them knick shorts

yeah i live in norcal now

I'm 5'9" 170 lbs, athletic build and I can't rock size 40 in basketball jerseys anymore. They fit like wifebeaters on me, last few basketball jerseys I bought are 44 and they're much more comfortable. For football I still buy 40 though.
what you got in a 40 trey?

The more I look at that red Nique jersey on M&N I really want it now. I wish I still had a code so I could get it. Heck I may just get it anyway.

I'm 5'9" 170 lbs, athletic build and I can't rock size 40 in basketball jerseys anymore. They fit like wifebeaters on me, last few basketball jerseys I bought are 44 and they're much more comfortable. For football I still buy 40 though.
what you got in a 40 trey?

-Football: teal 1994 Dan Marino, white 1990 Marino, and a white 1994 Michael Irvin
-Basketball: white 96/97 Iverson
-Baseball: Florida Marlins Andre Dawson BP

Last edited:
It seems like M&N sale won't allow to use a code now if the item is on sale. My wife opened an account last night and tried to use the 20% HOF one and it didn't work and then tried the 10% and it said you can't use on sale items. Pretty trash I'm about ready to buy M&N from other retailers exclusively.

Wanted that Maddux :smokin

Hopefully it gets discounted at the end of the season.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom