Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

No they don't, this is a nice break until January.
laugh.gif
waiting on those 40% off shorts in the dead of winter? 
laugh.gif

ECapCity was posting jerseys for $50 just now so I rushed and called the shop to do a phone order. Come to find out their ig got hacked and someone been getting dudes all weekend long smh. Becareful NT

waiting on those 40% off shorts in the dead of winter? :lol:

I meant they need to hold off so I can catch up getting the joints I want, which has been hard because there's no good sales lately. :lol:

I think I'm just going to buy a pair today with my HOF code because I have no patience and the summer weather is in full swing now.

Man them Suns shorts is a problem. Gotta snag those and the jazz and the Sixers and the heat and the.....

Damn I can't get the code to work and even got an email reminder the other night to not forget to use it lmao. Troll game strong.

Finally got the HOF code. Apparently you have to do it through mobile. I was trying to get one via desktop and kept getting that blank screen.

Honestly when is M&N gonna come out with a regular away red Pippen and Rodman? no finals patch or any of that crap

got the black alternate (not pinstripe) today and damn is :pimp: had the red finals jersey and just hated the patch

Back
Top Bottom