Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

My shorts collection so far
I wanna be like you when I grow up. 
nthat.gif

6'0

weight might be 180 but haven't weighed myself in a long minute might be little under that
Man. If you're 6ft and 180 wearing a 44 that tells me how much weight I've got to lose. I'm the same height and the pit is very uncomfortable in a 48.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is, but the 40 is uncomfortable in the pit as well

Rather have it slightly looser

But I check overall. Looks good, I'm in head I just always thought it was too long and weird looking unless the purple carter just looks really good and I'm ignoring everything else

And no weight gain :lol: well kinda but tryna shred a lil now

What's your height and weight?

I've been considering going to 44 but I feel like it would be too long compared to the 40. The 40 is a little tight but nothing a little 10 pounds I can lose will help lol

6'0

weight might be 180 but haven't weighed myself in a long minute might be little under that

I'm 5'9" 170 lbs, athletic build and I can't rock size 40 in basketball jerseys anymore. They fit like wifebeaters on me, last few basketball jerseys I bought are 44 and they're much more comfortable. For football I still buy 40 though.

I'm 5'9" 170 lbs, athletic build and I can't rock size 40 in basketball jerseys anymore. They fit like wifebeaters on me, last few basketball jerseys I bought are 44 and they're much more comfortable. For football I still buy 40 though.

Similar frame. I can ONLY do 40's though. :lol:

44's are a little too loose. I like the form fitting athletic look.

It is, but the 40 is uncomfortable in the pit as well

Rather have it slightly looser

But I check overall. Looks good, I'm in head I just always thought it was too long and weird looking unless the purple carter just looks really good and I'm ignoring everything else

And no weight gain :lol: well kinda but tryna shred a lil now

What's your height and weight?

I've been considering going to 44 but I feel like it would be too long compared to the 40. The 40 is a little tight but nothing a little 10 pounds I can lose will help lol

6'0

yea its basically form fitting which I'm kinda over now, thats why I want 44

Got my package yesterday. Only got my Steve Smith Jersey, I emailed them asking what's going on with the Melo jersey. They answered pretty quick with the second shipping #, for some reason it won't be here till Wednesday. But i love my Smith jersey, huge Melo fan so I really can't wait for that one to come

6'0

I'm exact same height and weight and I go with 44s. Slightly big in armpit area but overall it's a comfortable/versatile look. With 40s I couldn't do a tshirt underneath and they use to be hell putting on.

SN These recent post got me wanting to double back and cop some more items smh

Back
Top Bottom