Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

You know if that's true for the numbers and name, too?  Would be a game changer for me!  

Or, has ANYONE, stripped an M&N jersey?
No adhesive to secure the numbers & letters, held in place with a straight stitch before the zig zag.

Yes, never finished it..

Other plans now..

nthat.gif

Alot of retailers have shorts. Which one can get me out of the 3 digit amount?

Probably all of them. But with summer in full swing, I doubt any good sales will pop until September-October.

Finally got the HOF code. Apparently you have to do it through mobile. I was trying to get one via desktop and kept getting that blank screen.

Yeah that's weird. Mine worked on desktop.

Major major major shout out to NT user @PugLife. I know this a M&N thread, but if it wasn't for this thread, this wouldn't have happened. Dude saw how much of a LBJ fan I was and sent me his 2010-11 Home Heat Authentic. He said it was just collecting dust at his parent's house and found it more suitable to give it someone who'd enjoy it more. He gave me the jersey for free and covered shipping and everything. Absolutely baffling.

Still shocked at this gesture. There really are some good people out in the world.

View media item 2464772

Major major major shout out to NT user @PugLife. I know this a M&N thread, but if it wasn't for this thread, this wouldn't have happened. Dude saw how much of a LBJ fan I was and sent me his 2010-11 Home Heat Authentic. He said it was just collecting dust at his parent's house and found it more suitable to give it someone who'd enjoy it more. He gave me the jersey for free and covered shipping and everything. Absolutely baffling.

Still shocked at this gesture. There really are some good people out in the world.

View media item 2464772

DOPE

Back
Top Bottom