Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Still mad my 2007-08 Kobe came in missing the patch 
mean.gif

Heads up.  I suggest Size up 1-2 sizes for comfort.  They will shrink a bit with little head perspiration.

I have the Tokyo Giants cap.  Definitely a must  buy.  Super clean and dope logo.  Wish they would do another run of the interlocking TG.
where they selling the giants hat? ive been looking for one

What do you guys think M&N with jerseys post 2010? 

They won't be allowed to use REV30 materials nor would I wanna rock the really thin, ventilated mesh as a casual jersey 

Do you see them sticking regular thick mesh? Or trying to replicate REV30 the best they can? 

who said they can't use rev 30 mesh if they can replicate it.

don't think you can copyright material and design of the mesh?

I just wouldn't be a fan of buying a rev 30 throwback :lol: sounds dumb af

of course you can patent material and design of mesh, that's the point of a patent. not sure how long the patents are for the brands, but I doubt even if they had a patent any brand would go after m&n. now if m&n started to advertise the tech behind their version of the material then I might see some issues with the original brands.

who said they can't use rev 30 mesh if they can replicate it.

don't think you can copyright material and design of the mesh?

I just wouldn't be a fan of buying a rev 30 throwback
laugh.gif
sounds dumb af
You can copyright and patent just about anything

Adidas has Rev30 copyrighted same as Nike has had Dri-Fit copyrighted for the longest

So yeah M&N can replicate something similar if they feel like it but they can't use the exact same thing 

Yes the name

No one uses the term dri fit

He was asking if they would be able to replicate the material which I don't see an issue it's just polyester

Name wise no they can't mention it

debating if i should just pull the trigger on some shorts using hof code. probably won't find it cheaper than $100 now that summer's here, right?

Back
Top Bottom