Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm still hording a hof code.
Goal is to grab 3 or so shorts with it if I don't find them cheaper individually.

96 all star
93 all star
Sonics
Knicks

At a min

Looking back on some older m&n jerseys I have blow away the newer ones esp the jerseys with painted #s like the eagles 90s jerseys

Kinda regret giving my HoF code away in this thread. Wanted to snatch that rookie Kobe. Might say F it and spoil myself for Father's Day anyways.

The code worked? I entered mine the other day and it worked (didn't use it) gave it to another member on here and said he couldn't use it and possibly tied to the account unless they killed my code?

I gave it away before the sale started. Like a month or so ago. He said it worked.

I beleive they're one time use codes. If I were I'd email customer service and tell them that when u tried to use your code, it won't work. I did that and they issued me a one time use code. Had to explain to them that I never used it.

900x900px-LL-6a00bdb9_20170614_155538.jpeg

900x900px-LL-5084624a_20170614_155549.jpeg

My Kobe collection now
LL

Last edited:
which cap? I'm eyeing the homestead grays or black Tokyo Giants hat.
Same, got my eye on a cap right now. They got 20% off til the 19th, im tempted to pull
Heads up.  I suggest Size up 1-2 sizes for comfort.  They will shrink a bit with little head perspiration.

I have the Tokyo Giants cap.  Definitely a must  buy.  Super clean and dope logo.  Wish they would do another run of the interlocking TG.

Heads up.  I suggest Size up 1-2 sizes for comfort.  They will shrink a bit with little head perspiration.

I have the Tokyo Giants cap.  Definitely a must  buy.  Super clean and dope logo.  Wish they would do another run of the interlocking TG.

Didnt know that, good looks!

I layed my white VC on top of my ordinary 44's jersey and difference is the VC's armpits are higher... the width are the same

Back
Top Bottom