Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Very nice.

I actually have the shiny material version of this jersey. Right after "the Decision," I bought an authentic LeBron jersey at a local Heat team store. A few weeks later Adidas announced they were switching to the Revolution material, so LeBron technically never played in it :lol:

Lol dude I did the same exact thing. I don't live in Miami so I ordered it from the team shop as soon as he announced the decision and they had them in stock. Got the shiny one and read about how they were making new rev30's. I kept it on deck til the rev30's fiiiiiinally came out (few months later). As soon as they had them in stock, I emailed the team store in an upset tone about how the shiny one they sent me wasn't actually "authentic" since he never played in it. They were understanding and swapped it out for me no problem. I actually came up since the rev30 was like $100 more and they didn't charge me for it.

But then again...I never wore it so I guess I was a loser in the end either way :lol:

already saw pictures, same thing as regular old reebok/Adidas swingman. some without graphics look nice but at the prices we can usually get an authentic for, they're pointless to most of us unless you can get em for some kind of steal price

Yup, easy pass.

Very nice.

I actually have the shiny material version of this jersey. Right after "the Decision," I bought an authentic LeBron jersey at a local Heat team store. A few weeks later Adidas announced they were switching to the Revolution material, so LeBron technically never played in it :lol:

Lol dude I did the same exact thing. I don't live in Miami so I ordered it from the team shop as soon as he announced the decision and they had them in stock. Got the shiny one and read about how they were making new rev30's. I kept it on deck til the rev30's fiiiiiinally came out (few months later). As soon as they had them in stock, I emailed the team store in an upset tone about how the shiny one they sent me wasn't actually "authentic" since he never played in it. They were understanding and swapped it out for me no problem. I actually came up since the rev30 was like $100 more and they didn't charge me for it.

But then again...I never wore it so I guess I was a loser in the end either way :lol:

Not gonna lie I was a little pissed at first, but then I heard a lot of complaints about the Rev30 jerseys so no regrets in the end

Man, if they don't reissue a authentic Oakley I just might have to cop the swingman 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom