Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

WHOAH what happened to all the NHL stuff?!
I was wondering the same thing. I know other sites like fanatics still have their stuff at full price. I'm glad I scooped up a few jerseys from the clearance sale on M&N. Does anyone know if they lost the licensing or something?

I think with adidas getting the NHL jerseys this year, maybe that could effect M&N producing more? Glad I got my Leetch for 50% off during that sale.

Last edited:
WHOAH what happened to all the NHL stuff?!
I was wondering the same thing. I know other sites like fanatics still have their stuff at full price. I'm glad I scooped up a few jerseys from the clearance sale on M&N. Does anyone know if they lost the licensing or something?

are even all the t-shirts and hats gone or just jerseys

and some of y'all begging to be warned/banned :lol:

are even all the t-shirts and hats gone or just jerseys

and some of y'all begging to be warned/banned :lol:
yeah, all of their nhl gear is gone. I should have pulled the trigger on the cam neely for 90 bucks before they took down lol

Why pay $300 at the MN route when the Majestic Cool Base version can be had for $70 on ebay?  Maddux/Smoltz/Galvin left in various sizes/styles.  It's a steal IMO.  I know this is the MN thread but here's my Maddux jersey anyway 
nthat.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MLB-Officia...var=521360055773&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Last edited:
Why pay $300 at the MN route when the Majestic Cool Base version can be had for $70 on ebay?  Maddux/Smoltz/Galvin left in various sizes/styles.  It's a steal IMO.  I know this is the MN thread but here's my Maddux jersey anyway :nthat:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MLB-Official-Majestic-Authentic-On-Field-Cool-Base-Team-Player-Mens-Jersey-6300/222515999526?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=521360055773&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

If they had the Griffey jersey in my size, I would have broke my own rule and bought a non Yankee jersey. $300-$400 jerseys for $70 flat is crazy has hell. Giancarlo, Bryce Harper, Pose and Adam Jones. Hell of a deal.

They also have sizes of the Reds Griffey jersey for $70

Last edited:
If they had the Griffey jersey in my size, I would have broke my own rule and bought a non Yankee jersey. $300-$400 jerseys for $70 flat is crazy has hell. Giancarlo, Bryce Harper, Pose and Adam Jones. Hell of a deal.

heck of a steal. just copped a black stanton and red harper. nice find sky.

That's dope, I listed some of the players available in case anyone was looking for them. That's the craziest price you're gonna see for authentics of star players.

Stanton out of stock in 44 both colors :smh:

Idk much about other players, is prov take Harper but 1,2,3, 4 makes no sense since picture doesn't change so

Idk much about other players, is prov take Harper but 1,2,3, 4 makes no sense since picture doesn't change so

Its the home white and road red Harper.

Wish they had some Jays or Joey Votto in stock. Crazy price tho

They have 44 available for the grey Stanton

Back
Top Bottom