Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Marlins are trying to trade Stanton so I'm skeptical to buy his jersey
This for real? 
mean.gif

Thinking about buying his jersey too 

Stanton has a full no trade clause with opt-out option once he turns 30. I think the ball is on his court whether or not he wants to be dealt. Other than a WS championship, give him 325M reasons why he would want to go.

Marlins are trying to trade Stanton so I'm skeptical to buy his jersey

I bought one anyway a few months ago. His deal is so massive and he doesn't really hit for average so it would be hard for a trade to happen. I'd never buy a Harper jersey until he signs his next deal.

Why pay $300 at the MN route when the Majestic Cool Base version can be had for $70 on ebay?  Maddux/Smoltz/Galvin left in various sizes/styles.  It's a steal IMO.  I know this is the MN thread but here's my Maddux jersey anyway 
nthat.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MLB-Officia...var=521360055773&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649
Maddux is flames. Just copped this a Griffey Reds and the alternate Mariners. Can't beat the price. Hope the fit is similar to M&N. Repped.

screen printed #'s is trash on cool base jerseys.
Braves jersey is an authentic Cool-Base.  Check the cut and tagging.

Majestic started shifting the term "Cool-base" to be synonymous to "replica" only last year, when the "Flex-Base" jerseys came out.

Majestic started shifting the term "Cool-base" to be synonymous to "replica" only last year, when the "Flex-Base" jerseys came out.

Oh right thanks for pointing it out. This is the "6300 tag" version of Cool Base. AKA previous generation Majestic authentics.

The 6300 has the dri fit breathable fabrics. The "6200 tag" are the non-dri fit version. Both are made in the USA. I'm sure most people know but just throwing out this info.

Sorry if I made this thread go off topic.

screen printed #'s is trash on cool base jerseys.

So is it an on field authentic?

Yes

think he's referring to them making cool base replicas (looks authentic to me, I own a Kinsler Tigers) because Majestic started making Flex base authentic (no idea whats the difference between cool base and flex base )

Yes

think he's referring to them making cool base replicas (looks authentic to me, I own a Kinsler Tigers) because Majestic started making Flex base authentic (no idea whats the difference between cool base and flex base )
"Flex-Base" uses the same dimple mesh as the old Cool-Base authentics for the majority of the body.  However, they replaced the underarm gusset with a new mesh that runs from Pit to bottom hem.  Also, Flex-base has the "butt flap", a section on the back bottom hem that uses the new mesh, too.  Twill work is now done in kiss-cut.

When Flex-Base got introduced, Majestic changed the material of the replica line too.  While now called "Cool-Base" replicas, they do NOT use any of the materials from the original Cool-Base authentics.  

All marketing bs.   Flex-Base authentics aren't revolutionary and "Cool-Base replica" is a marketing gimmick (Think Nike using the word "Elite" jerseys instead of just "Authentic").

Maybe we've derailed the thread too much...

Last edited:

Why pay $300 at the MN route when the Majestic Cool Base version can be had for $70 on ebay?  Maddux/Smoltz/Galvin left in various sizes/styles.  It's a steal IMO.  I know this is the MN thread but here's my Maddux jersey anyway :nthat:
://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/2488255/width/350/height/700/flags/LL" style="; width: 350px; height: 622px">
[/URL]
Maddux is flames. Just copped this a Griffey Reds and the alternate Mariners. Can't beat the price. Hope the fit is similar to M&N. Repped.
Modern MLB jersey are long af

If they had the Griffey jersey in my size, I would have broke my own rule and bought a non Yankee jersey. $300-$400 jerseys for $70 flat is crazy has hell. Giancarlo, Bryce Harper, Pose and Adam Jones. Hell of a deal.

They also have sizes of the Reds Griffey jersey for $70

Isn't that Griffey Marlins inaccurate tho? Or you don't care about that. I know people in this thread take accuracy seriously :lol:

If they had the Griffey jersey in my size, I would have broke my own rule and bought a non Yankee jersey. $300-$400 jerseys for $70 flat is crazy has hell. Giancarlo, Bryce Harper, Pose and Adam Jones. Hell of a deal.

Isn't that Griffey Marlners inaccurate tho? Or you don't care about that. I know people in this thread take accuracy seriously :lol:

I take accuracy seriously but with prices now being $300-$400 for Majestic Authentics, I would let it slide for a throwback Mariners jersey that is fire.

Isn't that Griffey Marlins inaccurate tho? Or you don't care about that. I know people in this thread take accuracy seriously :lol:

$70 for an "authentic" Griffey aint bad though so sometimes for prices like that for a $400, accuracy might not matter

In case anyone is interested..I wanted something to protect my jerseys from dust etc..so I grabbed these garment bags from Amazon. I like them a lot and I can easily fit 2 NBA / MLB jerseys in one.

Wallaby Pack of 5 PEVA Garment Bag, Full Zipper Suit Bag , Light Weight, 4 Medium and 1 Large Amazon product ASIN B01L6ETA90

Salute.

upgraded the pinstripes, i wouldnt last a minute without pockets

Looking good, Jay. :pimp:

I copped my Mitchell Ness Braves authentic for $120 during the MLB playoff sale + HOF code so I'm not complaining too much

You shipped it to Canada?

Back
Top Bottom