Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Been eye balling this pair. Nice!

IMG_2398.jpg
This pic is funny but dope

Twins Majestic Clubhouse Store at Target Field. I've seen them there. They do phone orders. (612) 659-3963

As a Twins fan, this is the ONLY other place I have seen this jersey.

Thank you so much for your help! They did have the jersey and in my size. They charged me a damn premium but I couldn't pass it up. I appreciate you!

Great stuff guys!

Got these in today. Super rare Mitchell and Ness grail pickup day! Super happy! First, ultra, ultra rare Nate Thurmond 1966-1967 screen printed authentic, size 52. I've never seen this jersey in screen print form, didn't even know it existed, wondering if anyone else has had it or even seen it. It must be a release from the 1990s with the old school tagging. Second, 1966-1967 Dave Bing Detroit Pistons rookie, size 48. Both are autographed (would need to pay to prove their legitimacy which I don't think I'll do), but I don't care about autographs and just having the jerseys is nice.
GoldenStateWarriorsMN5.JPG
GoldenStateWarriorsMN6.JPG
DetroitMN5.JPG
DetroitMN6.JPG

Been trying to call the Mitchell and Ness customer service, voicemail is telling me they're still closed for the night and that they'll be open today at 10:30 AM EST
Mad unprofessional.

Been trying to call the Mitchell and Ness customer service, voicemail is telling me they're still closed for the night and that they'll be open today at 10:30 AM EST
Mad unprofessional.

Try sending them an email, they usually respond quickly.

Mad unprofessional.

wait you called them in the middle of the day on a Wednesday and you got that message?

Great stuff guys!

Got these in today. Super rare Mitchell and Ness grail pickup day! Super happy! First, ultra, ultra rare Nate Thurmond 1966-1967 screen printed authentic, size 52. I've never seen this jersey in screen print form, didn't even know it existed, wondering if anyone else has had it or even seen it. It must be a release from the 1990s with the old school tagging. Second, 1966-1967 Dave Bing Detroit Pistons rookie, size 48. Both are autographed (would need to pay to prove their legitimacy which I don't think I'll do), but I don't care about autographs and just having the jerseys is nice.
GoldenStateWarriorsMN5.JPG
GoldenStateWarriorsMN6.JPG
DetroitMN5.JPG
DetroitMN6.JPG

Nice pick ups.

Where or who is a good reputable authenticator of autographs? I have a Matt Ryan signed jersey, i know its legit cuz i had the paperwork but its been misplaced. Would like to get a COA for it again

Nice pick ups.

Where or who is a good reputable authenticator of autographs? I have a Matt Ryan signed jersey, i know its legit cuz i had the paperwork but its been misplaced. Would like to get a COA for it again

thanks ahat.

jsa or psa, psa/dna are the known authenticators. it would be worth looking into the value of the signature vs the cost of having it certified. sometimes its not worth it because the certification cost is too much.

Try sending them an email, they usually respond quickly.

I did last night, no response today.

Seriously, probably the worst customer service experience I ever had. Good luck.

Thanks Man

M&N sucks, stop giving them direct business and deal with all other retailers

Only ones who had the Grizzlies shorts in my size for the low *shrugs*

wait you called them in the middle of the day on a Wednesday and you got that message?

Yes lmao

thanks ahat.

jsa or psa, psa/dna are the known authenticators. it would be worth looking into the value of the signature vs the cost of having it certified. sometimes its not worth it because the certification cost is too much.

Appreciate it.

^ that fit is trash

I wouldn't get the Matt Ryan signature certified, not worth it. People don't buy signed **** anymore because the market is so flooded with fakes.

Word? I won it at some silent auction ar Rogers Cup tennis tournament years ago for i think 150ish. I have no knowledge about autographed stuff and no idea what the value of the jersey would be. Its BNWT. Appreciate the feedback tho

Back
Top Bottom