Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I have to call M&N today. My Orlando shorts shipped 3 days ago and there is no status update. I'm not looking forward to calling them.

as someone who has worked customer service for a similar type company they probably wont have much to say. given that they probably use a 3rd party warehouse and the customer service team is most likely not located in the same facility as the warehouse, they will have the same information you see. all they can do is call/email the warehouse and make sure it got on the truck, but it's honestly probably a ups issue, not mitchell and ness.

Picked these up thru offer up locally for $60

Attachments

• 20140504_191224_1500347584566.jpg
    20140504_191224_1500347584566.jpg
    139 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170711_191145.jpg
    20170711_191145.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 188
Last edited:
as someone who has worked customer service for a similar type company they probably wont have much to say. given that they probably use a 3rd party warehouse and the customer service team is most likely not located in the same facility as the warehouse, they will have the same information you see. all they can do is call/email the warehouse and make sure it got on the truck, but it's honestly probably a ups issue, not mitchell and ness.

Already called them. Got the voicemail. They said they should be open today at 10:30am. I started off my message with today's date and the time :lol:. I gave them my order # and shipment #, I'm not expecting much at this point. Just gotta wait it out smh.

The way the color pops, the pattern down the side and the funky logo are all fire to me. Love my pair

The more I look at them, I like them. I like the jersey more, but not necessarily the MJ one. I actually prefer and other player besides him for that ASG jersey. Still might cop tho.

Back
Top Bottom