Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I've seen jerseys with and without the autograph go for the same price. They're so easy to fake, even with the paper work that people won't risk it. Matt Ryan isn't a big name either so if you're trying to sell it, it's not gonna help much. If you want it for your own collection, then that's cool.

I've bought a few signed jerseys under retail. I bought them because they were cheap authentics, no clue if the sig was real or not. Haven't signed is cool but it's not the same as you being there and getting stuff signed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Three different yellows.

Yellow, grey, black don't work with royal blue, gold and white.

Shoes are hard though

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks man

Thank God NT feedback doesn't ruffle my feathers lol

I ain't tripping
Just sharing; everyone (minus GSW haters) appreciated it in person lol

Is the consensus to size up on the grizz shorts? I know the waist is a lot smaller but just not sure if it's necessary to go up a full size. Any help would be appreciated.

I've been getting that voicemail from their customer service number for a week now. And over 2 weeks no emAil respons

Got my KC Royals Bo Jackson BP in from the Michael K sale. Wanted a Piazza jersey more but by they were out of my size when I checked out the website. It's my first batting practice jersey from Mitchell & Ness. Imo it's nice and well worth the money

Attachments

• 20170719_161013.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 107
20108520_10209167731144543_7796163497582449151_n.jpg

I have to call M&N today. My Orlando shorts shipped 3 days ago and there is no status update. I'm not looking forward to calling them.

Back
Top Bottom