Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

at that price id be interested if legit but I haven't really seen anyone mention BP fakes but typically these days they make fakes of everything especially if they're popular which right now, BP def are
Exactly why I was asking. I'm all for steals so I'll definitely keep an eye open. Much appreciated!

Hate the fit of BP's.

Can't do the short/wide cut on em.

Once they get that right, I'll be in.
Got 2 recently and was surprised on the sizing. The fit works but has little to no room for error.

91-92 Knicks shorts are copped. I don't ever cop apparel outside of my teams anymore, but those blue mavs are intriguing as well.

A restock of those Pro Bowl Jerseys? Yes, they were aight to me, I would want them back just to see a variety of NFL jerseys available.

I think I would buy those road Magic shorts even though I have the home ones, they are fire.

BLACK MAGIC PINSTRIPES!!!!!! OUUUUUWEEEEEE. MIAMI HEAT BACK!

]So basically all the shorts out now are restocking next year?

They usually bring back all the shorts from the previous season, and discontinue the ones from 2 years ago. That's why Jazz, the 93' Knicks, Heat (until next season), Nets, and a few others you didn't see this S/S 2017.

I'm shocked they're bringing back Lakers, Bulls, and 97' Knicks. But I guess since those are staple teams, they're always in demand.

ZYZZ/BERT MVP!

Are fake BP's a thing? I've seen some sell/posted for absolutely dirt cheap and it seems unordinary.

Yes, you can find fake BPs on those Chinese knockoff sites for like $20. No need to buy something sketchy, when they can be had for cheap, like dude mentioned.

I think I got my Ozzie for like $35 back when AMEX20 was alive and stacked with another discount.

We gotta wait til next year for all that heat :sick:

Still excited though. Heat shorts are a day one cop.

IMG_9077.JPG

Back
Top Bottom