Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Ordered the orlandos but they are just a preorder. Authentics are obviously better but I recently bought the lakers swingman shorts and was pretty pleased with the quality. Swingman shorts> swingman jerseys imo

When it comes to fashion, I've never been the type to say I don't like something because a lot of people have or can have it BUT these swingman joints might kill the vibe lol....

Jerseys and athletic gear has made a comeback. But still you go out you may see a few peeps with jerseys on but it was more low key. With these swingmans, I guarantee you will see shorts and jerseys left and right....

When it comes to fashion, I've never been the type to say I don't like something because a lot of people have or can have it BUT these swingman joints might kill the vibe lol....

Jerseys and athletic gear has made a comeback. But still you go out you may see a few peeps with jerseys on but it was more low key. With these swingmans, I guarantee you will see shorts and jerseys left and right....

You'll see them left and right, but you won't see authentics left and right. That's enough of a difference for me.

not mn, but if youre in the georgetown area yates field house is having a close out sale with all apparel on sale for 75% off. scooped hoya shorts for $20. they had some jordan swingman jerseys from the previous season (mutombos number) and a screen printed iverson). mostly big sizes now

yup, contracts don't last forever. I bet when it does end it won't get renewed because nike could capitalize and make retro jerseys and what not
Would be a shame

Not that I'm a Jordan fan but I rather keep seeing lame-o's that wear Jordan jerseys just to look cool rocking fake MJ jerseys then have an oversaturated market where people can grab an "official" MJ jersey for $60

When I see an authentic MJ jersey in the wild I at least have the safe assumption they know what they're wearing and are actual fans because the price points are high and they're not so readily available

Would be a shame

Not that I'm a Jordan fan but I rather keep seeing lame-o's that wear Jordan jerseys just to look cool rocking fake MJ jerseys then have an oversaturated market where people can grab an "official" MJ jersey for $60

When I see an authentic MJ jersey in the wild I at least have the safe assumption they know what they're wearing and are actual fans because the price points are high and they're not so readily available

Wait what?

Wait what?
May have worded it weird but I'm just saying I feel like the somewhat exclusivity & price of the M&N Jordan jerseys helps filter out the people who are real fans of the Bulls or the player from the people that just buy Bulls gear or knockoff Jordan jerseys because thats whats "cool" or "in style"

You gotta know what I mean when I talk about the over saturation of people wearing Bulls gear in general because they've developed some sort of streetwear or fashion cult following large part in due to MJ's influence

I'm not saying anyone wearing a fake MJ jersey or a certain type of Bulls gear can't be a real fan, I'm just saying it's safe to assume they're wearing it more for strictly fashion and looking cool than actually supporting a team or player

May have worded it weird but I'm just saying I feel like the somewhat exclusivity & price of the M&N Jordan jerseys helps filter out the people who are real fans of the Bulls or the player from the people that just buy Bulls gear or knockoff Jordan jerseys because thats whats "cool" or "in style"

You gotta know what I mean when I talk about the over saturation of people wearing Bulls gear in general because they've developed some sort of streetwear or fashion cult following large part in due to MJ's influence

I'm not saying anyone wearing a fake MJ jersey or a certain type of Bulls gear can't be a real fan, I'm just saying it's safe to assume they're wearing it more for strictly fashion and looking cool than actually supporting a team or player

First off everything does not have to be exclusive. Second how does purchasing something at a high price determine who is a true fan or not? People are not willing or can't afford to pay $200-$300 for a jersey. Simple as that. Some of the people in this thread try to find these jerseys at a discount. Sure you have those people who purchase them to follow the trend but there are others out there who are not going to pay rent, car payment, or a new gaming system for a jersey.

Back
Top Bottom