Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Trying to order a Bo Jackson KC Jersey from capsule sale. I'm 6'6" 215 and large NBA Jersey is perfect for a nice fitted look what size should I order?

Best pair of shorts IMO

- That's the last pair on my hit list for this year (may pass on Raps/Grizz unless I can get for really cheap, too much heat coming out next year).
- Who lives in that new condo at Corktown Commons? :lol:

- That's the last pair on my hit list for this year (may pass on Raps/Grizz unless I can get for really cheap, too much heat coming out next year).
- Who lives in that new condo at Corktown Commons? :lol:

A friend's friend does, it was my first time there hella nice

NBA Store online has a 1-day flash sale 25% off (between noon-4pm). CODE: FLASH17

Trying to order a Bo Jackson KC Jersey from capsule sale. I'm 6'6" 215 and large NBA Jersey is perfect for a nice fitted look what size should I order?

Due to your height you might want to go up to XL or maybe even XXL. I just got the Bo Jackson KC in a Large and I'm 6' 175. The width is exact on me and the length fits right to my belt buckle. They run pretty small.

Damn son how you 6'6 215 rocking a large? Must look like a wifebeater on you

I got 10lbs on you but im only 6ft and rock an xl

Concepts x M&N collabo for select teams:

Copped Pats over the weekend.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...ness_patriots-bball-jersey_1.jpg?v=1501163877

mitchell-ness_patriots-bball-jersey_1.jpg

Warriors and rockets shorts be top priority for me next year. Would have liked early bobby Hurley kings shorts instead.

Something I caught in a spot in greenpoint... they had a couple joints...

Attachments

• 20170714_220050.jpg
    20170714_220050.jpg
    821.5 KB · Views: 41
  • 20170714_220050.jpg
    20170714_220050.jpg
    821.5 KB · Views: 46
Use code BTS2017 on Jimmy Jazz site. Works on shorts, didn't try on jerseys.
$20 off $100
$35 off $150
$50 off $200

Got Grizzlies shorts and a bottle of Jason Mark for 133 shipped. Not ideal but Mitchell & Ness was playing with me so I told them to cancel the order.

What's the difference between the stitching on swingmans and authentics? They both have twill stitching, no?

New swingman collection and shorts now available for pre order on NBA EU - copped the alternate Magic shorts and Shaq jersey

Back
Top Bottom