Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

First off everything does not have to be exclusive. Second how does purchasing something at a high price determine who is a true fan or not? People are not willing or can't afford to pay $200-$300 for a jersey. Simple as that. Some of the people in this thread try to find these jerseys at a discount. Sure you have those people who purchase them to follow the trend but there are others out there who are not going to pay rent, car payment, or a new gaming system for a jersey.
You're getting too worked up man & still misinterpreting what I'm saying hahah

I never said price or exclusivity of an item you have determines how much of a fan you are nor does having the item itself

All I was saying was (because i've experienced this) that the dudes I see in M&N jerseys in general tend to be more knowledgeable fans then the people rocking fake jerseys just to match their shoes or clothes :lol:

And because I see the biggest case of that is with MJ jerseys I just used it as an example

Is that not true?

When it comes to authentic vs swingman debate, I like authentics because that's what the players wear. IDC what other people think or like. Idc if everyone else around me has swingmans

The site. Nothing but horrific fakes on ebay lol

You got a free jersey sent to you???
:nerd:

Ya they took forever to ship to me and i kept msging them asking whats good. Dude told me he had a death in the fam and would ship out and include a free hat for the delay. Got the jersey but no hat, didnt really care about a hat. About a week later get a notice to pick up a package and it was another jersey (same one i ordered) :lol:

Jeffersons has it for 180+ 20% off. Might get lucky and they mess up and send you an extra one :lol:.

I dunno if you wanna go thru the hassle of dealing with em tho.

i ordered from them once. they are up and down with that whole "order fulfillment" thing.

whats the 20% code ahat?

nm got it!

VIP is a 30% off code
How long did they take to ship??

It was like a week or so :smh:

Dude told me he was dealing with a death in the fam so i kinda understood but at the same time it is a business, not a private seller. I dunno why other employees didnt ship it out, unless its like a family run operation

Dude told me he was dealing with a death in the fam so i kinda understood but at the same time it is a business, not a private seller. I dunno why other employees didnt ship it out, unless its like a family run operation

Information on site?

Maybe it was Jefferson?....

floodarea floodarea I agree with you AND The Fresh Prince The Fresh Prince While the pricing doesn't dictate anything (I know not your actual point) generally the cats with authentic joints who can and want to cop the higher priced real deal are true aficionados of the hobby/culture/player. And some guys aren't into laying out lots of cash. Either way it's all good. Here's my M&N white Jordan
IMG_5070.JPG

And my Champion road Jordan I just copped that was NWT...tougher to find NWT.
IMG_5999.JPG

Back
Top Bottom