Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I've been down this road.
You have a couple of options that I know of, the Trap Hi or Low from the 2009 Commemorative Collection, those each come in 3 colorways.
Here are 2 of my pair...
Q5jD2ckm.jpg
vsDNDu9m.jpg

The third colorway is all black.
Or, these...
4k21S76m.jpg

I'm really not sure if they are OGs from '84 or if they were reissued in the '90s but they aren't the Trap Lows I mentioned.

At least one of the 8 different pair pop up on eBay every few months or so I'd say.

What size?

I wasn't serious but now that I think about it, I might consider it

Man so tempted to grab those black magic swingman shorts. What are the chances that they release authentics?

nickal10 nickal10 thanks for sharing. This may have been discussed. What's your opinion/comparison on thickness? And how are the pockets on swingman?

Noticeable difference on the shorts really, the lining isn't mesh on the swingman and they are a bit thinner. I would cop swingman again though for the price point.

Only way id cop swingmans are on deep disco. Authentics can be had around that price with all the sales/discount codes mans be posting in here.

Thanks for sharing nickal10 nickal10 . Those Magic shorts look clean and I actually don't mind that they are thinner and have pockets. Still have a hall of fame coupon lying around that I didn't use so I may just cop them.

Only way id cop swingmans are on deep disco. Authentics can be had around that price with all the sales/discount codes mans be posting in here.

Same here man, I'm far from elitist, but I rather have the authentic joints if I can get if for the same price. Those black magic swing man shorts are on my radar though.

Back
Top Bottom