Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

No codes for jimmy jazz?
xkQxx8i.gif

Just got my bulls pinstripes in from the jj sale...

A lil small on the waistband compared to my other 5(magic, sonics 96', raptors, bulls red & alt.)

Can't complain for the discount..thanks again for the code...

Well got one of my packages from jj. I had 2 to be delivered today. Usps sucks I first ordered the kobe jersey and a pair of dodger shorts. I went back later that night and ordered the black bulls shorts. I got the bulls in. WHERES MY OTHER PACKAGE USPS :angry:
/rant

Can anybody point me in the direction of where I can cop a pair of KangaRoos for me to rock with my Walter Payton jersey?

Thanks in advance :wink:

Can anybody point me in the direction of where I can cop a pair of KangaRoos for me to rock with my Walter Payton jersey?

Thanks in advance :wink:
I've been down this road.
You have a couple of options that I know of, the Trap Hi or Low from the 2009 Commemorative Collection, those each come in 3 colorways.
Here are 2 of my pair...
Q5jD2ckm.jpg
vsDNDu9m.jpg

The third colorway is all black.
Or, these...
4k21S76m.jpg

I'm really not sure if they are OGs from '84 or if they were reissued in the '90s but they aren't the Trap Lows I mentioned.

At least one of the 8 different pair pop up on eBay every few months or so I'd say.

What size?

Last edited:
Any places doing a Back to School sale? Need to stop slackin' on a Raptors VC or that Blue Kobe finally.

Back
Top Bottom