Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just got my black Orlando shorts in. Very underwhelming. Theres a reason there a lot cheaper guys. I'm not a fan. Lighter weight as opposed to authentics. Pockets aren't deep and feel like they'll rip if you put keys, etc in them....I got my purple VC jersey in as well. It's better than the shorts quality wise imo. The logos and name plate are what I think made of the same material. Like if you rub your fingers over where you think there is stitching, it's flat. It does look good tho. I'm not mad at the jersey. I will stick to authentic shorts tho.
How's the length on the Swingman shorts?

20170825_171113.jpg

The fact that the hem under the star isn't cut out is enough reason for me to pass. Looks super cheap to me, but I guess all swingman shorts are like that.

I'd cop for $25 to use as some beaters though. Def not worth retail IMO.

Hey everyone,

I have a question about sizing.

I am between a 44 and 48 in most Mitchell and ness. I prefer 48 in hockey, 44 in baseball, and more of a 48 in basketball.

What would you wear in NFL authentic? I'm leaning toward a 48. I like a fitted look, but I'm not trying to look like I squeezed into a jersey either...

Thanks.

Hey everyone,

I have a question about sizing.

I am between a 44 and 48 in most Mitchell and ness. I prefer 48 in hockey, 44 in baseball, and more of a 48 in basketball.

What would you wear in NFL authentic? I'm leaning toward a 48. I like a fitted look, but I'm not trying to look like I squeezed into a jersey either...

Thanks.

I wear a 48 in nfl as well as mlb and nba. I find the nfl jerseys fit a bit looser than mlb. Since you prefer a more fitted look id say go with a 44.

man local mom and pops joint got the zip Mlb jerseys on sale for 60. big steal. I just wish they would buckle on those BP jerseys. they wont discount em for nothing plus its been like 5 months and still no sale:smh:

Swingmans are decent if done correctly. It's pretty obvious that m&n didn't do the magic shorts right. I'd even say the adidas swingman version was better

Just copped the gold Jerry Olajuwon off Fanatics while that 25% off is still good for another hour. Always liked that style.

Also...I just put on my new purple VC swingman and grabbed my authentic purple Raptors shorts out the closet. Guess what? The purple does NOT match. Wtf M & N?

Is the swingman darker? If so, the swingman is correct color

No idea why recently M&N changed the color in the authentics. The original releases were dark purple then they switch the carter to a much lighter shade (same shade as the shorts)

Back
Top Bottom