Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

IMG_5033.PNG
Just cooling with the home team. I just got these red Bull's a few weeks back off that sale, have the black pinstripes but definitely feeling these more.

Got Red Bull's and black magic swingman shorts in today. Love them. I actually prefer these over the authentics because they aren't as wide and plus the pockets. Will be buying more for sure.

Since they made a Donald Driver Packers, they should stop messing around and do a Brian Urlacher Bears

New authentic. They said to give the store a call if you want it

mnessflagshipstore_1503932435.jpg

Packers Pro Shop has had this for almost two months now. They released an entire M&N Donald Driver collection (hats, shirts, jerseys). He is their all time leading receiver so makes sense. They really haven't gone outside Favre, White, Starr in the past...

I think the Driver jersey is too soon. Would be better in 10-15 years. I'm sure everyone in that area has a Driver jersey and his RBK jersey was all over eBay for years.

Was going to post that jimmy jazz code as well lol.

Kinda glad they don't have my size in the stuff I want and are sold out completely of some stuff. Saves me from some unnecessary spending.

Man I tried the all star shorts too and the code doesn't work. Anyone having any lick with it and what did u order?

Back
Top Bottom