Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I fully get the hate, but I think you guys are missing the target audience. They're after fans that go to a handful of various games a year and dont wear jerseys casually at all, but would like to wear one to that game they are going to. They arnt trying to get people like us to sign up so we can rock a fresh new jersey every week.

Most think the cost of jerseys is insane, so i can see what this company is trying. I dont think it will last though.

I fully get the hate, but I think you guys ate missing the target audience. They're after fans that go to a handful of various games a year and dont wear jerseys casually at all, but would like to wear one to that game they are going to. Most think the cost of jerseys is insane, so i can see what this company is trying. I dont think it will last though.
I can't imagine someone thats fan enough and can also afford to go to multiple games a year wouldn't have their own personal jersey or 2 at that point

Not necessarily saying I think the jersey rental service is the best idea, and I haven't even gone to the site, but I'm thinking it's for casual fans that want to wear a jersey to a Super Bowl party or when they are invited to a game or a game day cook out or something like that but whatever it is it's not something they do often or with any regularity. They know they are only going to wear the jersey once anyway so it's a way for them to fit in, maybe even impress people, without having to spend too much.

EDIT: Just saw it was 19.99/month and meant to be a subscription type thing rather than a service you use once in a while. I'd really be reaching to even try to play devil's advocate and come up with a scenario where that really makes sense now.

Last edited:
My pickups since the Father's Day sale....thanks to this thread :lol:. Bulls and Knicks swingman shorts came in today. I'm satisfied.

20170830_191506.jpg

some of ya'll probably can get into the jersey renting business after looking at some of your collection. not that i suggest it but just saying lolz.

Man it's crazy when M&N releases a jersey like LT and it will sell. I can't get of my reebok PB authentic for $100

Back
Top Bottom