Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

solesovereignty_wrigleyfield_solaredxchicagobulls.JPG

IG: solesovereignty

You guys are lucky. In the reverse, anything I order to the UK from America kills me in customs \ shipping charges.
false, the british pound is much stronger than the us dollar

I just ordered a pair of kicks from the uk ebay website cause my size hasn't been available on the us site for months. With the exchange rate it came out to almost $200 total and postage was £30 and according to the seller that's just for regular shipping with should be here by the 18th :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

These awful hype beast fits gotta stop.
how is that fit with solar red UBs a hypebeast fit?

You guys are lucky. In the reverse, anything I order to the UK from America kills me in customs \ shipping charges.

Trust, our limit in canada is something ridiculously low. Ive stopped sending things my any of my addresses if it comes from the US. Takes a lil longer to get to me but its cheaper.

false, the british pound is much stronger than the us dollar

I just ordered a pair of kicks from the uk ebay website cause my size hasn't been available on the us site for months. With the exchange rate it came out to almost $200 total and postage was £30 and according to the seller that's just for regular shipping with should be here by the 18th :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

how is that fit with solar red UBs a hypebeast fit?

:lol: what does the fact that the gbp is stronger than the usd have to do with anything? Mans talking about the customs allowance for his country not exchange rate. Theres a certain limit each country is allowed up to thats duty free. :lol: how u tell the man false bout his own country

Bruh... why the negativity tho? We are all different ages and have different styles. Just let that man rock and keep it moving.
he's a grumpy old man

Some can't fathom rocking a pair of M&N shorts with anything other than a pair of clunky Js. I could have been cliche and pulled out the XIIIs or XIVs, but comfort comes first for me.
oh yea I forgot, only can rock basketball shoes with these shorts :lol:

:lol: what does the fact that the gbp is stronger than the usd have to do with anything? Mans talking about the customs allowance for his country not exchange rate. Theres a certain limit each country is allowed up to thats duty free. :lol: how u tell the man false bout his own country
vYgPmI8.gif

My swingman shorts are the same size length wise. Size L.

I have the authentic NBA, the NHL joints and black bulls swingman. Only the NHL ones seem to be a little more baggier than the others.

So I e-mailed NBA EU customer service, and the response I got left me a bit confused :rolleyes

upload_2017-9-2_9-54-35.png

You're not supposed to be able to stack coupons, but sometimes it works on there anyway. I did it a few months back. Emailing them just gave them notice that you used 2 coupons.

Back
Top Bottom