Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

:/

M&N: "Why would we make THAT jersey (That you requested)"?

M&N: Makes T.O. Cowboys and Donald Driver Packers o_O

At least they look pretty accurate. Should've used kiss-cut numbers on the Cowboys though. They are so inconsistent with doing that...

Shipping to US. Anyone come across customs fees in the past? If so how much it run?

I believe up to $800 USD to US is duty free.

I paid No fees from NBA EU on my last purchase, about $220. So there definitely is a large minimum before customs takes effect.

Also, I've had super fast shipping from them. TWO DAYS FROM date of order, it went from UK to Minnesota.

First time buying M&N nfl jersey. I wear an XL tee and 48 M&N basketball jerseys. Am I safe going for a 48 also for NFL? Looking to cop a T.O. Niners.

how long does ruvilla take to ship? first time ordering, and it's been like 4 days. will not order from there again.

20170901_205534.jpg

CAVS Shorts with the Zoom LeBron 2's in Vegas this weekend for Jo Koy!

Last edited:
Update: the 23% off is a bit misleading. The old price is $300 and the sale price is $247. $53 off is about 17.7% off.

The 15% does stack. Just make sure you don't have any saved items in your cart prior to this sale. Maybe try again using chrome browser?

So I e-mailed NBA EU customer service, and the response I got left me a bit confused :rolleyes

upload_2017-9-2_9-54-35.png

Fanatics has the M&N swingman on sale for $103. I got Larry legend, and Orlando Shaq.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom