Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Which one? The 06 rep? That's the one I was look at

I honestly can't remember what he had in the pic so was just gonna go wit my blue bp

obw3zsdyrhqr8yacklqo.jpg

I think the Driver jersey is too soon. Would be better in 10-15 years. I'm sure everyone in that area has a Driver jersey and his RBK jersey was all over eBay for years.

I agree, I have a Reebok and Nike so no need for this. Would have much rather seen them do a Freeman, or Sharpe.

thinking about getting a griffey jersey. first mitchell & ness baseball jersey. how do they fit? tts?
Me too, i almost pulled the trigger on the white mariners one on fanatics this AM, but held myself back. I would really like to get a griffey that is the style (blue and yellow) prior to the teal/navy jerseys. Anyone know if M&N ever made them?

My experience with baseball M&Ns is that they are pretty much true to size, maybe even run a little big imo.

Me too, i almost pulled the trigger on the white mariners one on fanatics this AM, but held myself back. I would really like to get a griffey that is the style (blue and yellow) prior to the teal/navy jerseys. Anyone know if M&N ever made them?

My experience with baseball M&Ns is that they are pretty much true to size, maybe even run a little big imo.

haha dude me too! since there was 20% off. still thinking about it. theres 2 versions. the negro league and the jackie robinson. iono which one to get lol the teal one is growing on me too

So, we have to wait till at least January before that Jason Williams Swingman Drops ?

BArFt.gif

Patience is a virtue I guess....

If you want to know the difference between M&N swingman and authentic jersey. Not my video BTW.

Last edited:
NBA EU has 23% off all jordan jerseys. Sign up for 15% off first purchase. Those of you who want the MN Jordan 96 ASG, etc. should cop. $300 - 23% - 15% + shipping comes out to be around $225.

Last edited:
Update: the 23% off is a bit misleading. The old price is $300 and the sale price is $247. $53 off is about 17.7% off.

The 15% does stack. Just make sure you don't have any saved items in your cart prior to this sale. Maybe try again using chrome browser?

Back
Top Bottom